2 :Annabeth

"PERSEUS JACKSON!!!!" , I yelled right behind him.

He got startled and jumped a little "what! What is it!?" Then he changed his tone "is something wrong wise girl?" "Are you alright?".

What a kelp ridden idiot! "no actually We are not alright" he looked confused so I stopped staring daggers and gave him a hug instead.
"what I'm trying to say is that we're both hungover, half naked and I have a TRAMP STAMP that spells YOUR NAME!!!!" I half yelled.

"try to explain that seaweed brain!!" He just laughed, he looked so cute and clueless i joined in laughing with my seaweed brain.

Just then Will and Nico came in, both looking very flustered, "what, you two look as bad as if you had Dionysus, tattooed on your D-". "Percy!" I cut him off.
Nico and Will both blushed and shared a look, then, much to my surprise they both yanked their shirts above and off their heads. Nico turned around, on his back were tattooed three huge ravens, two black ones and a white one. It was really beautiful, I bet it wasn't an accident tattoo, i think it has a secret meaning to Nico.

(A.N. Based off a drawing by Viria, the first two represent percy and bianca and the white on eis nico)

I was afraid to see Will's, but it turned out to be the least crazy, he had gotten "Nico my sunshine" and a small sun, tattooed along the side of his right foot.

"Do you think you can cover it up with concealer or something?" Nico asked, in an unamused tone.

"Nico! its on my foot! no ones going to see it when i have socks or shoes on!" Will protested.

Nico just stared at him, scowling.

"Ill go ask piper, cause I don't own anything other than some crusty mascara and old lip balm." I threw on my shirt, to hide my tamp stamp, and ran to Jason and Pipers house. The moment i got there I rung the doorbell three times. Jason opened the door in a pair of boxer shorts. He had puffy eyes, messy hair and looked hungover.

"Ill get piper" he muttered and stumbled away to get his wife.

When piper appeared at the door, she didn't look much better, she looked like she'd slept in her makeup, a false pair of eyelashes hung from her chin, her hair had been bleached blonde, parts of it spray-dyed in different rainbow hues. I was shocked, to say the least.

"WOW piper your hair...its so, colorful!" I said snickering a bit.

Piper smiled faintly, than looked mildly upset right after "i donwanna talkabout it" she slurred "why are you here Anne!"

I was a bit annoyed at her attitude, but i decided to let it go, i took a deep breath "Im here, because i need to borrow your makeup bad pronto" I commanded "please" I added quickly.

She dissapeared into her house, and in a minute she came back with a bag twice the size of my head, with hello kitty all over it. "Hereyougo" she plopped it in my open arms and closed the door shut.

And I ran right back!!!
To cover that tat!!!

I would love to hear your thoughts on the second chapter of this fanfic!!