The Vlog

Right before we walked out of the cafeteria. Mr. Beast walked on stage. Hello, freshman of YT Prep. I'm your vice principal, Mr.Beast, though I'm sure most of you know that. I will be occasionally teaching your YouTube algorithm classes.

Now, what I'm here to tell you guys is that there are now maps of the campus at the front and back doors as well as up here at the stage.

I also highly suggest that you explore the campus before school starts. There is a grocery store on campus and some restaurants that are included on the key of your map.

Oh, also one more thing look under your chairs. One of them should have 1000 dollars under it. MrBeast quickly left the stage after he said that.

We all looked under our chairs and you guessed your luck was on your side. There is 1000 dollars under it. You quickly grabbed the money never having seen this much money in your hands before. "YO TOMMY" you yelled excitedly. "WOMAN OMG YOU ARE SO RICH NOW". He said in a joking tone seeing that you got the 1k under my chair and quickly grabbed his vlog camera and filmed the whole thing. " yeah right number 40 you said jokingly back. Wait, Omg where am I going to put this wad of cash?" Thinking out loud since all you had was a hoodie pocket and a guitar case.

"Why don't we swing by your dorm before we go explore the campus for Tommy's vlog?" said Wilbur Soot. "Sure Wil" you quickly replied.

The group of 4 started to walk in the direction of the dorms following the maps you got on the way out of the cafeteria. As we walked and talked the 10 minutes to the dorms flew by.

Philza then said, "Alright Wil you're in charge of the children now; I have to go set up my classroom." when we arrived at the doors of the cafeteria. Right before Wilbur could say anything. Tommy yelled "I AM NOT A CHILD PHILLLLLL" ( -_- philza rn )

Wilbur then replied, "got it Mate watch the child". We then quickly walked into the dorms building. And went up the lift in the dorms to the 3rd floor and found your dorm room 312.

(let's go I'm British now I used lift and not elevator) this is just a haha funny note ok 0-0

You quickly walked in, putting most of the money from Mr. Beast in your fridge. Because no one would look there and you wouldn't forget to take it to an ATM later with your ADHD. You took a hundred dollars of it so you could get some groceries.

While Wilbur and Tommy looked around waiting in the living room on a couch the school provided.

Before we left you decided to give them a quick tour of your dorm.

"Oh let me give you a quick tour before you leave so this is the living room. And right across is the kitchen. And over here you said walking opening the door to your bedroom/setup. This is my PC you said slapping the top like the car salesman meme. This baby got an Intel i9 and an RTX 3600."

"POG" they both replied.

"I still have some stuff to unpack when I get back but I finished a lot last night you said."

"I Think Your room is poggers (y/n) " said Tommy (and Wilbur nodding in agreement). Tommy was somewhat quiet for once. "Thanks, Tommy" you replied. Wilbur was by the door ready to go. "I forgot to ask earlier what songs you can play (y/n) Wilbur said taking a few steps closer to you."

"Mostly yours all the ones on the 1st Lovejoy EP and your new boyfriend and a few other songs. I just picked up the guitar a few months ago Wilbur. But it's been really fun learning guitar; Even though my fingers hurt like crazy you said."

"Maybe you could play one later. I would love to hear your progress on my songs. And try and help you if I can. If you're having any trouble. Wilbur replied"