-Mothers-

The mothers of the Octonauts

The mothers of the Octonauts. (At least the Octonauts who's mothers are still in the picture.)

Top left- Helen is Barnacles and Bianca's mother who always seem to have a smoke in her hand, despite how many times her family has told her to quit. Which has resulted in her getting pretty sick (specifically high blood pressure problems.)
She often voices her socially-conservative values, particularly towards Americans, which became a problem when it came time for Barnacles to introduce his American girlfriend Dashi and her family, to his family.
She refuses to accept or acknowledge anything not within the social norm. She's pretty much what you'd call a jerk.

Top center- Ginny is the outgoing, well mannered mother of Kwazii, with a passion for fishing.
Despite living in a real crappy neighborhood, she always looks on the bright side of things, and is opened to almost anything.
Though she was also in the pirate business, you would never know it. She doesn't like talking about it. She believes it was a low time in her life, but she's glad it happened because if not she would have never met Kwazii's dad. And our favourite little cat boy wouldn't have been born!

Top right- Beeta: Beeta is the sweet and sociable vegimal mother. She hasn't been seen since the Octonauts first day on the job, (when they met her.) Though the crew doesn't know this, the vegimal that helped them on their first on the Octopod (Beeta), is in fact the mother of Tunip and the other vegimals.

Bottom left- Bonnie is the overprotective, retired Botanist, (A scientist who studies plants,) mother of Shellington and Pearl, who is known as somewhat of a Nosy Parker. She often times tries to stick her nose into other people's business. Though she always has good intentions she ends up being pretty intrusive, which usually results in her making the situation worse.
Though both her children are in their 30s, she still coddles them like little kids.
She has an obvious favourite between Shellington and Pearl, she Mollycoddles Shellington very frequently, which has led Shellington and Pearl to have somewhat of an unhealthy relationship.

Bottom center- The conceited, overbearing, critical Sauci is Dashi and Koshi's exceptionally wealthy mother. She is very proud of herself and can become somewhat tiresome to be around after a while.
Both her and her husband Doug, (Dashi and Koshi's father) can be rather pompous at times, though not as bad as Doug, she can be pretty pompous to people with a lower wealth status. Which became a problem when it came time for her to meet Barnacles' family who live in a notoriously shabby environment in Newcastle upon Tyne, which Sauci, who is used to living in her swanky Seattle penthouse, found quite disgusting.

Bottom right- Since she is a character in the official show I won't say too much about her.
Pureza is the polite single mother of 3. Pogo (Peso's older brother), Peso, and Pinto. She is a nurse and is the reason Peso decided to become a medic.

Sorry, lot of info there. I just needed to get that all down so I wouldn't forget. Thanks if you actually read it!

This exact chapter will also be in my "Octo AU info" thing. If you are interested in reading that.