What is a movie that changed you? (Not Octonauts)

Hey everyone!
I was gonna do this as a post, but it ended up being too long, so I gave it its own page for y'all. :)
This is going to be pretty sappy and pretty long btw. 😅

The question is: What is a movie that changed you?

For me the movie is Midnight in Paris.

The movie is about, as it says on Wiki, "Set in Paris, the film follows Gil Pender, a screenwriter, who is forced to confront the shortcomings of his relationship with his materialistic fiancée and their divergent goals, which become increasingly exaggerated as he travels back in time each night at midnight."

Our main character Gil's goal is to find happiness, and he believes Paris in the 1920s, the time period he travels back to every midnight, is his key to happiness.
He later realizes that shifting time periods is not the solution to finding happiness; he realizes people just want to escape what they have now, to a time that appears more simple and blissful; when in actuality there are just as many hardships in the past as there are in the present.

It doesn't depend on what year you're living in, it depends on you; it depends on your mindset.
Start trying to find happiness in the present and don't believe living in the past is the key to finding that happiness.

For a while I've wanted to live during the 1940s or 1950s.
My grandmother always told me nostalgic stories of the 40s and 50s. And after looking into the time period myself online, I believed I would be happier if I lived in that era, as opposed to the current era we live in. But when I saw Midnight in Paris, It was almost a bittersweet moment for me. I was somewhat sad that I had been disillusioned, but was happy that I now knew a better way to live my life.
Now this doesn't mean I still don't want to live in the 40s and 50s, it just means I don't have to live in the 40s and 50s to be happy.
And with this new mindset I feel more... satisfied, more at ease.
Like the only way I could be truly happy wasn't impossible is I once thought it was. That is why Midnight in Paris changed me.

Sorry for long and probably boring page for you, I just wanted to express my thoughts on the movie.

Looking forward to hear what movies, books, or shows changed you! :)

-Snowball_