Octo-Christmas (Too early?)

(Sorry I haven't updated. Been busy with other projects. I will have the next part of How We Got Here as soon as I can.) 

It's December 1st!

The Christmas feeling is beginning to fill everybody's hearts! (corny, right?)

-

Christmas is my favourite time of the whole year!

It fills me with joy and nostalgia.

I recently moved to a new city, and thinking of those happy old Christmas memories is bitter-sweet for me now.

If it were like inside out, they would look like this:

On the one hand, they make me feel comfortable and familiar

But on the other hand, I look around at my new environment; they make me feel melancholic. (ToO SaPPy? LOL XD)

But I'm happy with my new situation!

Don't mind me; I always get like this at Christmas. XD

And for no reason either, LOL!

---

I decided to draw something with moodier lighting for once; I find shading finicky sometimes.

But I think I did quite well.

I can imagine this song playing in the background of this scene!

"Going Away Party" is not a Christmas song, and the lyrics don't really reflect the situation, but It has such a calming and fitting mood for the scene! (I like Willie Nelson! LOL)

Plus, I wanted to expose you all to a bit of culture! None of this Hip Hop or Rap music on this account! XD

JK!! You can like anything you want!!! XD

I can imagine Tweak put the song on because she likes Classic Country music. (Not New Country. She does not like new Country music, she thinks it is a disgrace to country music. LOL)

I really, really like the way this turned out! And am excited to see what you all think!

~Snowball_

~Snowball_