The day she divorced

She'd love my dad so much.My dad is a loyal person and so responsible with no explanation.He getting heartless over my mom just because he cant still keeping her selfish and cant understand people attitude.Im lily and im a highschool student.Oh no I guess I should let you guys know my age aren't I?Fine im 15 years old.Enough then better to hate my own mom isnt?I'd love her before and I still love her.I dont mean I really hate her.I am working and studying to understand her more.Okay here the question.So why should I understand her while she cant even understand me as my mom?Arent im right?So lets just begin to the story.My dad made a decision to get divorced with my mom.My mom,obsolutely sad.She act like she's fine with that.Come on mom I know you.She cant let my dad doing anything he want just in easy.She filed an kids care fights and also money return from my dad.Uhm we can say that she wants revenge.Right away after divorced.I live with her.She cried so much like everyday,everyhour,daylight,daynight but not everysecond obviously hahaha.I'd understand her feelings.I really do.So what can I do?Its literally her mistakes and cannot hide the fact, its definitely her fault.The thing that I'd hate about Stebby is for having a revenge over my dad.Wherever she go and whoever she talk to she will tell bad about my dad and make lies obviously make them spreads.How intelligent Stebby is isnt?Keep fighting at the court.Keep face to face at the court.Keep hating each other.Obviously Stebby hate my dad so much.What about my dad?Please my dad wont defeat just like that.He knew how Stebby is.How the "never lost" Stebby keep stand over them.Day by day my dad hates for my mom almost reach like 100000001%.Oh no Stebby everyone hate you.Sorry to say but its including me.She decided to keep fighting at the court and keep filing cases over my dad.How brave you are dear mom so much salute at you.