How are you dad?

How are you dad?Are you fine enough?You'd have your meals everyday?I felt missing something.Like did i lost my heart?Day by day i feel like useless.What should i do can anyone tell me?A lot of question in my mind.Which one should i care about.I cant even think.My brain dissappear for a while.My mom wont stop crying people know that.When i see her crying my heart,burn.What should i do as a kid?I dont want to get in into them problems.Who should i blame then.Dad,dont be sad.Yes im not living with you in a house but i am into you.The fact that i wont left you.Do you know the phrase "my world is my parents"?Wait for me okay dad.I will comeback and take care of you.I wont leave you alone.My mom is a part of my life.I wont left them two.Dear god please give me ideas.My mom revenges for my dad become like a horror movie.She feel like she played by dad.They hate each other but i love them.I cant lose one of them.I want to text my dad,call him,talk to him,meet him but i cant.My mom warned me.She also blocked my dad on my phones.I only talk to him in my dreams.I'd force myself everynight to have atleast a short dream.I met him.I did talk to him.I just miss dad so much.Everyday i keep praying.I ask god to please take care of him,dont let him cry,dont let him back to home late everyday,make sure he have his meals,make him be the happiest and the most important is i did ask god to make sure he wont forget me.God bless you dad.I will take care of mom.She is the one i got right now.My mom is a biggest gift from god.Thank you god for let me having my mom.She keep fighting for fair at the court.Dad tired of all this.He live so far than here.He must attend to the court to settle up those cases.