A butterfly in my heart

One year have been.Nothing had change.I feel guilty.My cry doesnt mean anything.Stebby wont listen to me.But lily knows god have a better plan for her.

               Since the day I left my dad,I'd felt missing.I felt like being an empty can.Doesnt have feelings so everyone can do anything to me.Exactly I meant my mother.But not me the only one who feel the saddest.My mom, still with her cases fight.I've unblocked my dad in silence.No one knows including Stebby.When she arent in home,I called dad.Dad answered me.I heard some noises hahaha its from the tv how cute my dad is.Dad didnt say anything but I heard he crying.It made me wanna crying inside too.I said "hi dad,how are you" and he replied me and said "how with the studies do anything in fine or do you need something such as things I can bought it for you honey just let me know". My heart being like a trees and got a rainbow there in sudden.I felt like something just walking into my heart and that's a butterfly.Do you guys feel the same?

                We could say its already 1 hour and we still cant stop the conversation.Dad dont want to stop talking while I cant stop hearing his voice.So I just listen to him otherwise that was the only one chances I thought.My mom in her way to open the door. *ghaspering* Oh no I was panic and obviously rushing.I dont know.Should I just keep listen to him or make it a sad ending.I got no choices.The call ended.