chapter-1

A girl is shown sleeping peacefully on a bed when her sleep got disturbed by a knock at the door. She got up and went unwillingly to open the door.when she opened and...
??: Unnati what the hell,don't tell me u just woke up now.( The sleeping girl is revealed to be unnati).
Unnati : kya yaar ashi aaram se sone bhi nayi deti.(the other girl is revealed to be ashi)
Ashi : Are u kidding me, do ghanto mein we have our flight to Mumbai.

Just then reality hit unnati she was hell tensed and roaming all over the room.

Unnati : tune mujhe pehle kyun nahi bataya.
Ashi glared at her and said
Ashi : ye batane wali baat thi kya,night only I said u alarm laga ley but madam ko tho suna nhi hai kehti hai ki main uth jaungi.
Unnati : sry😅...ab kya karein.
Ashi : acha thike u go freshen up tab tak I will pack your staff.
Unnati : ok (unnati hugged ashi and went to get ready).

Ashi almost packed everything and unnati also got ready,just then unnati's mom called both of them down.

{So...little clarity unnati and ashi had completed their Engineering and got a job in mumbai in Infosys. Their fathers together own a company but they don't want to take up and be independent so they are moving out. Now back to story}.

Ashi and unnati went down, their parents were waiting for them to bid a good bye.

Ashi's dad: Are u guys ready,driver is waiting outside.
Ashi and unnati nodded

They bid good bye to their parents,this was the first time for them living away from their parents.

IN THE CAR
Unnati : have you called them??
Ashi : yeah, they said they are gonna come directly to the airport.
Unnati : okk

So guys this is it for first chapter , I hope u guys liked it and do share your opinions so I can know what changes I have to do

DO LIKE SHARE AND COMMENT