chapter-5

NEXT MORNING⛅It's 8:00 and ashi was still sleeping,unnati got up and prepared breakfast for both of them and went wake ashi
Unnat : ashi uth yaar,it's already 8 and hume 9 baje office jana hai
Ashi : *in a sleepy tone*do minute or unns please..
Unnati : oh dekh kon baat kar raha tha puntual hone ka..main tho bas flight miss karne wali tu tho office je pehle din hi suspend karayegi shayad.
Ashi : *while getting up* kya yaar nons, ese maat daraya kar..
Unnati : main dara nhi rhi ,I am talking the fact *ashi pouted cutely listening to her* acha thike ab go n get ready,maine dono ke liye breakfast banaliya hai...
Ashi : okk😊

Their outfit👭🏻

Their outfit👭🏻

AU got ready and had their breakfast,they were coming out of the house and ashi locking the door at the same time arsh and sanku came out they were going to the gym. The lift came they got in silently,in lift it was complete silence non of them spoke. The lift stopped at ground floor. They went to their respective cars.
AU understood that they were the neighbours,our boys also understood that they were the new neighbours.

So that's it for the chapter , I know this is a very short one and I am so sorry for the late update too...I don't know why , at a point I thought of not writting any more  but seeing all your love I wanted to continue it
Thank you so much for your support and hope guys like this chapter,do share opinions and tell me which part did you like the most till now (i know zyada kuch nhi hua hai but still)

DO LIKE SHARE AND COMMENT