chapter-4

AU's and tanzeel's house are in the same building🤗but offcourse they don't know about it.
( Imagine present damnfam house as tanzeel addy Rishu and sanket s house and the house infront of them is AU's house 😌 )

Back to the story
AU went to the parking lot ,the driver gave them the keys of the car and went. AU were shifting their luggage from car to lift and went to their floor.( In their house everything was furnished and arranged properly unko koi dikkat na ho. Our famous 5 know that someone is coming in front house but exactly doesn't know who they are and what they do)

 Our famous 5 know that someone is coming in front house but exactly doesn't know who they are and what they do)

AU's 🏠

As AU went inside their house ashi remembered that she forgot her bag in the car.
Ashi : unnati main apna bag bhul gayi car main 🤦🏻‍♀️
Unnati : 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ashi : main jake leke aati hun
Unnati : hmm
Ashi went down and took her bag, Meanwhile rishzeel came and were going into the lift. Ashi saw them was calling from far away to stop the lift but they didn't hear and went off.( This time ashi saw tanzeel but he didn't see ashi ).
Ashi : arey yaar ab wait karna padega🙄

Then the lift came and ashi went.
AU got freshened and were lying on bed and talking about some random staff.
Ashi : kal jaldi utna padega.
Unnati : kal 1st office ka and we need pick some groceries also, ghar main kuch nhi hai
Ashi : dekhte hain on the way kuch acha store mil jaye.
Unnati : hmm,chal let's sleep now.
They doze off to sleep

IN BOY'S HOUSE ( I am mentioning tanzeel's house as boys house )
Tanzeel was sitting in his room and was thinking about something,when aashna came in.
Aashna : hey tanzuu..
But no reply from tanzeel.
Aashna : *while shaking him*tanzeellll
Then tk came back to his senses
Tanzeel : Hi aash
Aashna : kidhar khoya tha
Tanzeel : main..kahin nahi
Aashna : are u sure
Tanzeel : h..ha..haa
Aashna : dekh tu mujhse nhi chupa sakta..
Tanzeel : aisi baat bhi hai
Aashna : to bol kya hua
Tanzeel takes a sigh and starts telling aash about seeing ashi
Tanzeel : mujhe esi feeling kabhi nhi jo mujhe use dekhna waqt ayi., I don't what happened.
Aashna :*smiles ad says* may be she is the one.
By listening to this tanzeel got a spark in his eyes but suddenly it lost
Tanzeel : even if she is the one  koi farak nhi hai,I even don't know her name.
Aashna : dekh tanzeel agar tumhara milna like hai kaisi bhi miloge ,so don't worry about that ( I know thoda filmy hai😅)
Tanzeel : hmm
Then aashna went to her home and everyone doze off to sleep.

So that's it for this chapter,I hope u guys like it I will try to give a daily update but I cannot promise it. Do tell me what is best part u liked till now and share ur opinions 🤗😊

LIKE SHARE AND COMMENT 🤗