chapter-6

AU's car
Ashi was driving and unnati was sitting nxt to her. They were setting maps for office ,they knew but not exactly.
Ashi : start??
Unnati : haa
Then they got a call from manav and arsh
On call(it was on speaker)
Manav : hey girls
AU: hiii
Manav : r u driving??
Unnati : ashi drive kar rahi hai main behti hun
Manav : dhyan se chalana kuch mat hone dena samjhi *he was ordering actually and AU understood to whom he was saying kuch nhi hone den,where unnati got a smile listening to this*
Ashi : nhi nhi main tho thok ney ka soch rhi hun
Manav : nice joke *sarcastically*
Unnati : acha...arsh kahan hai
Manav : he went to the gym.
Ashi : tho aap kyun nhi gaye...
Manav : I had a work
Ashi : hmmm*in a teasing way*
They almost reached the office.
Unnati : accha thike get u later,hum aagaye
Manav : thike all the best both of u
AU: thank you 😊

It's been a week since AU came ,they never spoke to the boys but except tanzeel and aashna everyone saw them. Tanzeel was basically out of station for sometime but aashna knows there are two girls staying in their opposite flat.

It was ganesh chaturthi (I know ki an kahan se aagaya but it's all fictional 😅).
AU decorated very beautifully as it was first one without their family and in the new house too. So..they decided to call there neighbours. Meanwhile the boys also decorated very well ,even aash came to their house they too decided to call them.
AU both went to invite them.
Tanzeel opened the door and he was surprised seeing ashi their. AU was just looking confusingly don't know what to say, then from behind sanket came and..
Sanket : hey hi,opposite flat right??
Ashi :😊yeah
Sanket : please come in
*They go in and everyone greeted them, meanwhile tanzeel was just staring ashi,he was happy shocked he has mixed feelings inside him, he remembered every word aash told him🥰*
Unnati : actually we are here to invite you guys to our for ganesh chaturthi.
Addy : arey..we were also planning to invite you.
AU : ohh😄
Sanket : aapka Naam??
Unnati : oh sryy, I am unnati malharkar
Ashi : and I am Ashima khanna, u can call me ashi.
Tanzeel : *in a very low tone* Ashima and smiled himself
Then sanket was introducing everyone.
Sanket : she is aashna..my...
Ashi : koi baat nhi hum saab samajhte hain
(Aasan blushes and everyone else laughs)
AU : hi aashna
Aashna : hi
Sanket : he is addy ,Rishu and our star boy tanzeel.
AU shakes hand with everyone but when ashi forwarded hand to tanzeel.He was all lost sanket saw this so that he don't get awkward he hit him making realise then tk also gave his hand for a shake hand. He was just looking into her eyes. Then ashi stopped the handshake and tanzeel came back to the reality. This was all observed by aash.
Rishu : so you guys are already here aap abhi humare ganapati ko dekh lijiye.
Addy : Phir hum aapke ghar chalte hain.
Unnati : sounds good
Aashna : Then you guys are also coming to my house.
Ashi : arey..no it's fine
Aashna : come on we are friends now or waise bhi ganapati ko dekhne ke liye mana nhi karte
AU looks at eachother and then agree to her.
They visited eachother's house and all went to Aashna's place.

So guys that's it for the chapter,I know it's a little boring but sorry...