chapter-7

If you don't remember anything please do read previous chapters.😅

Everyone went to Aashna's house.
Ashi and unnati were welcomed very well.
All of them had lot of fun. Then they decided to play truth and dare.
They all sat in a circle. The order was aashna sanket khushi addy Rishu dingy esha tanzeel ashi and unnati.
Aashna : So let's start
Everyone: yeahh
Aashna spin the bottle and it pointed to ashi first.
Sanket : Truth or dare
Ashi : truth
Aashna thought to herself that this would be a perfect time to know ki ashi single hai ki nahi. So, she immediately asked the question before anyone could ask.
Aashna: Do you have or had a boyfriend
Everyone looked at her with confused look except tanzu he was very happy with that question..
Aashna: kya??
Esha : tu itna jaldi puchi jaise teri koi train chut rahi ho
Aashna : 😅aisi baat nahi manane agay tho puchli..hope ashi u don't mind with the question.
Ashi : no no not at all
Aashna : then answer
Ashi looked at unnati and giggled a little
Ashi : everytime I come across this question, but sachi main I am very much single😂itni single ki have had ka choddo kisiko na mujhpe crush aya hai na mujhe kisi par🤣
Tanzeel : why tum itni sundar tho ho.
Everyone turned their heads towars tk at a time.
Tanzeel : I..I m....mean in general 😅
Everyone : hmmmm
Ashi: chalo let's continue
( Tanzeel in mind: thank god she is single😁)
*Through signs he thanked aashna for asking the question aashna also smiled*
They continued to play and everyone's turn came one by one.
It was 12 at night
Unnati: I think it's very late hume chalna chahiye na ashi
Ashi : haa kal office bhi hai.
Addy : hume bhi chalna chahiye bahut der hogayi.
Sanket : haa
Rishu : toh thike kal milte hain
Everyone bid bye to each other. Unnshi and the boys came to parking lot.
Unnshi was getting in the car when addy said
Addy : Its very late I guess u girls driving is not safe tumlog bahut tired bhi ho
Ashi : tho kya kare jana tho padega.
Sanket : ek kaam karte hain tanzeel tumhare sath ajayega  hum teen humare gadi main ajayenge. Ok tanzu??
Tanzeel : ha ha I don't have a problem.
By this give the keys to tk. They get into the car.
Tk in the driving seat ashi beside him and unnati at back.
Unnati slept as soon as got into the car after sometime ashi also slept keeping her head on tanzeel's shoulder. He smiled looking at her.
After few minutes they reached the apartment and parked the car tk don't want to wake her up but he has too..
He slowly pat her on the shoulder and ashi woke up and realized she was on tk shoulder while time.
Ashi : oh sorry( in a sleepy tone) hum pahunch gaye
Tanzeel : haa
Ashi turned back and saw unnati also sleeping.
Ashi waked unnati up and they all went their house and slept.

Ok First of all I am very very sorry for not being active 🥺 . I became very busy and I couldn't write anything. I also felt like there is not much response on my story so, didn't felt like writting🥲. But still I want to complete may be you like it in further chapters. I won't promise I am gonna give regular updates but I  will try to post. Hope you liked this chapter. Do let me know what is the best thing you liked till now about the   story.
DO LIKE SHARE AND COMMENT 🤗