𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬"

(Continuing...)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

A loud knock sounded on the door as i groaned and got up from bed. Oh my God, who is that? I rubbed my eyes, walking downstairs to get the door. "Who is it..?" I muttered, opening it. And to my surprise, it was the boy yesterday whom had given me the NRC uniform. I had also noticed that he had a collar on his neck...weird.

Beside him, was another male with navy blue hair and teal eyes, a black spade mark on his right eye. "Hey again.." The orange head said. "School is starting soon...you got to get ready now." He muttered.

I only nodded and let them in. They must have went here to get me. Before i managed to go back upstairs, one of them had spoken up.

"By the way...i'm Deuce Spade." The blue haired one smiled at me. "..And i'm Ace Trappola." The orange head spoke up again.

"..(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." I mumbled before going up the stairs to get ready.

Time Skip

After i finished dressing up, i went back downstairs to meet with Ace and Deuce. "Ready?"  Deuce smiled at me. I nodded. The two of them stood up, as the three of us left Ramshackle.

"By the way...i thought this dorm was rundown. How does it look so..fancy and clean?" Ace asked me. "Just fixed it up with a bit of magic. I didn't want to live in something dusty and dark." I shrugged, but smiled after.

'I wonder how the people here are like...i've never interacted with an NRC student before.' I thought.

The rest of the wall was silent. I thought it was peaceful and enjoyed my time walking along with the two males. That was, until...

"FNGYAAAAAHH~! OUT OF MY WAY!"

A loud, cat-like voice erupted as something big and gray zoomed past us, who in which, effectively bumped into Ace causing him to loose balance.

"O-Oi! What are you doing, you cat..?" Ace stared at the grey cat with blue flames in his ears, who landed on his ass. I raised an eyebrow.

"Ace, that's not a cat. That's a tanuki." I sighed, pointing it out as Deuce snorts at his friend. Ace's cheeks flushed in embarrassment but he chose not to talk back.

"I'm not cat! I'm the great Grim! And i'm going to be the greatest magician ever!" The Tanuki, who was named Grim, hissed.

I smiled calmly and bent down to his level. "Apologies for my friend, he didn't really know. I know you can be a great magician someday, though. I hope you're having fun here at NRC." I said with a giggled, petting Grim as the two boys stood in awe.

"Hmph! Fine, apology accepted. I like you, you have manners unlike that annoying orange!" Grim huffed at Ace as Ace glared at him.

I shook my head. "Come on, guys. We can't be late, let's get to class." I said, picking Grim up and deciding to bring him along.

Ace blinked once. Then twice.

And then...

"WHAAATTT!?!!?" The two screamed. 'Idiots..' I thought. "We can't leave him out here, you know? Besides, he's not that bad." I said chuckling.

"Ah- Uh...fine.." Deuce muttered dejectedly, as we all went to class. It would take a while for me to get used to this place, but it's all starting out fun at least~

To Be Continued