"Insane Wonderland" (ALL SEASONS & RELEASE)

Discontinued On Wit, Will Be Continued To Be Released On Wattpad.

..."Insane Wonderland"...

All 7 Dorm Leaders And Residents Obsessed For One Angel And Love Her Only. They Want Her, Badly. To The Extent Of Fighting. Violence. Murder. The One Angel, Is You. Can You Be Able To Cope?

Season 1: Suffering

(Being Met With Fate, You Land Into A World Which You Never Wished To See Again. They Made You Suffer...With Their Toxic Love They Had For You. You Can't Escape...Or Can You?)

Season 2: Agony

(After Malleus Draconia's Overblot, Which Led To Everyone's Coma And Led You To Your Death. Will The Savior, Yuu MC, Be Able To Turn Back Time With Some Help And Save You From Your Faithful Death?)

Season 3: Regeneration

(You Were Saved, Yet Remained Unhappy. What Was The Cause? Everyone In Their Willpower Did Everything To Make You Smile. But Something Was Missing, Was There Not?)

Season 4: Great Betrayal

(When Everything Seemed Fine, Malleus Was Selfish Enough To Take You For His Own, To Betray His Friends. They Fought Against Him, Which Led To His Overblot Again. But You Realize Something...In Which Makes You Truly Happy.)

Season 5: Happiness

(After What Seemed Like Forever, Malleus Was Defeated. He Swore It Wouldn't Happen Again, And Stayed True To His Promise. You Vowed, To Protect Them From Their Ruthless Nature And Make Sure They Never Committed The Same Mistake.)

Insane Wonderland: After Math

(Special Book. After Being Saved From Death, After Facing All That Pain And Suffering, You Faced A New Problem: Home. You Had To Return To Heaven, Because That's Where You Belong. Would You Choose To Go? Or Choose To Stay?)