𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 🌹𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭🌹 (𝟗)

Continuing...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I decided to let Blackpink stay at IIA instead, because everyone told me it was already just good enough to 'have one girl in NRC'. I don't get their problem but i agreed anyways.

I let Suho, Kai, Chen, and Baekhyun stay with me in Ramshackle along with BTS and Grim.

"Everyone, would you like to come with me and Grim?" I asked. "Hm? Where?" Baekhyun asks. "I'm going to an unbirthday party hosted by the dorm leader. If you're coming then we have to get going now, or we'll be late." I said. Everyone nods. "Let's all go!" Hoseok smiles.

"(Y/N), let's get to the unbirthday party, or it'll be off with our heads- eh!?" Deuce enters the scene in shock to see more boys inside. I cock an eyebrow. "What..?" I ask. Deuce began stuttering, pointing his hand back and forth from me to the boys. I sigh and slap a hand over his head. "Shut up and let's go."

At The Unbirthday Party

"Announcing our great leader! The Crimson Ruler! Dorm Leader Riddle!"

"Dorm leader Riddle, hip hip hurray!" Everyone cheers. You can't fool me with that, those cheers are totally fake. "Wow...he's so short like Jimin." Namjoon says. Jimin twitches his eye. "Hey!" He exclaims.

Riddle did not hear it and seems pleased. "Humm. The roses are red, the tablecloths are white. A perfect Unbirthday Party." He said. 'Yeah, sure thing Karen.' I thought.

He turns to Trey. "You made sure there is a mouse asleep in the teapot, correct?" He said. Trey smiles. "Of course. The jam to put on it's nose at the right time is also ready." He said.

'What the fuck? I don't understand a single thing...better fix those damned rules before i cancel everyone in this room.' I internally sighed.

"Fuwah! Look at their outfits! They look so cool!" Grim says in awe. "That's just the dorm uniform." I shake my head. "It looks cool, though." Taehyung says. Suho nods. Cater giggles. "Heh heeh! It's so cool, the Heartslabyul Dorm attire! The style is on point and makes for great Magicame! Which means it's time for me to change." He says.

A quick flash of light suddenly appeared, before quickly vanishing to reveal Cater wearing the dorm uniform. "Laws of the Queen of Hearts also states we have to dress formally on party days." He said.

I nodded. "It's a normal rule, for once." I muttered. "As special service i'll get you coordinated too!" Cater says, and uses his magical pen to change our attire.

Flash!

Cater smiles proudly seeing the boys in their attire. "Wow, it feels like a costume wearing something like this." Kai said. Chen agrees and looks at himself proudly.

I walked towards Cater with an approving nod. "You did great, Cater." I compliment. Everyone looks at me and blushes.

"You look amazing, (Y/N)~" Cater chirps

"You look amazing, (Y/N)~" Cater chirps. I nodded. "Thank you, now, let's sit down." I say. Ace nervously taps my shoulder, as i turned around to look at him. "Yes?" I ask. "Should i give him the tart now..?" He whispers. I shrugged. "Sure." I respond.

He takes the tarts with him and slowly walks towards Riddle, a small smile forcing it's way onto his features. Riddle notices him quickly, might i say.

"Dorm leader.." He starts. "Ah, you're that first year that stole my tarts. What did you come to me for?" Riddle scoffs. Ace presents him the tarts. "I made a new tart for you as an apology." He replied. Riddle raises an eyebrow.

"And may i ask what kind of tart it is..?" Riddle asks. Ace smiles brightly. "I'm glad you asked! It's a marron tart." He says. Riddle's expression goes from stoic to surprised. "What!? Marron tart, you say!?" Riddle exclaims.

I sighed. "Riddle.." I warn, catching his attention. Riddle seems puzzled, questioning my gaze. Until his mind went towards the day that i went to his room, to tell him about the problem. 'If Ace brings a marron tart to the unbirthday party, please let it go just this once.' he hears my voice ring into his mind. He gulps, sighing.

"Well- alright, thank you. Just put it here." He said, gesturing for Ace to put the tarts down. Ace seemed baffled at the quick change of demeanor by the dorm leader. But shrugging it off, he did as told and walked away.

He returns to us as everyone continues to eat. "Did you do something, (Y/N)? Riddle seemed to have stopped shouting when he looked at you.." Jungkook says.

I shook my head. "No, i'm not sure either." I lie. Ace sighed. "Whatever, let's just eat, i'm seriously hungry..." He muttered.

Riddle stares at us from a different table, his eyes striking through Ace's brain. 'That student..' He tries to refrain from lashing out, his steel eyes boring into the 1st year's soul. No matter, he had broken the rules. And he wasn't about to let such go. Never in his life.

...Drip...Drip...Drip...