𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 🌹𝐄𝐗𝐎 & 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤!?🌹

(When EXO and Blackpink had been taken into Twisted Wonderland.)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I walked amongst the main street of Night Raven College, humming a small tune. It was a calm Saturday, not much was happening lately. But i'm sure that Riddle is still not on good terms with Ace.

"Hm..i think i'll just keep writing lyrics. I should be almost finished with that." I say, taking a small notepad from my pocket.

I reach down with my free hands into my other pocket, before realizing nothing was in it. "I must have left it in the mirror room. I'll just go back to get it." I mutter.

(Time Skip)

Quickly running across the hallways of NRC, i reach the Mirror Room as quick as i could. I was not the type to waste too much of my time.

Stepping inside, i breathed heavily. "Ace was not kidding when he said this school as big as hell." I sighed.

Spotting my pen on a low, dusty desk on the side of the room, i walked towards it and picked it up. 'There we go..now i should-' i felt something glow brightly at the corner of my eye, catching me off guard.

Raising an eyebrow, i turn around and look at the mirror. Huh, weird...i shook it off and went to leave the Mirror Room, but the mirror was having none of that apparently.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!"

My instincts kicked in as i quickly jumped aside, causing a crowd of people to fall on top of each other, and cause dust to fly around everywhere.

'Ugh! What the!?' I cough and begin to sputter, waving my hand in front of my face to make the dust go away.

Clearing my throat, a chorus of painful groans were heard. I sighed and turn towards the herd of people. Oh wait...they looked familiar, somehow.

'Is that EXO and..Blackpink? Here? Seriously?' I thought. Oh man, i just want to rest. Why can't this world just leave me alone good lord..

"M-Miss, do you know where we are?.." One of them who was on the floor asked. I nodded.

"Just stand up and follow me, i'll explain on the way. You girls come too." I said, eyeing the completely confused girls who laid on the floor comfortably.

(At Heartslabyul)

I had told Riddle to meet up and with me to meet the new additions to the school yet again. "Are you serious..?" He sighs. "What's your names?" He asks all of them.

"I'm Baekhyun."

"Call me Kai."

"...D.O."

"Chanyeol!"

"Hi, i'm Sehun."

"Kris Wu.."

"I'm Lei Zhang."

"Lu Han!"

"Just call me Chen."

"Huang Zi-tao."

"Suho."

"I'm Xiumin."

"Jennie."

"..Rosè."

"I'm Lisa!"

"Hello, i'm Jisoo."

Riddle sighs, rubbing his temples in frustration. "Calm down, Riddle." I say calmly. He huffs at me. "I don't need anyone else ro steal you from me.." He mutters quietly with a tint of pink on his cheeks. I was confused on what he said, but i just shrugged.

"Hello, you all. I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you. I'm sure you don't know this world has magic, right?" I say. They shook their heads.

Chanyeol looks confused. "Is there really magic here?" He asked. I nod.

Of course, i decided to mess with them for a bit.

"[Goddess's Voice!]" I used my unique magic, before beginning to hum a small melody for everyone to hear. However, i only chose to hypnotize Suho. If i did all of them, no one but Riddle would notice.

However, Riddle seems baffled. This was his first time seeing me use magic in action. But everyone else, well...

"AHHHH?!! SUHO, MY GUY, YOU GOOD!?" Baekhyun screams, seeing that he was following my every order, just like a living zombie. "What..-" Jennie was cut off by Lisa's excitement. She was quick to run towards me, and hold my hands.

"You are so cool! Let's be friends! Can you teach me magic too!?" She squeals.

These guys are more chaotic then BTS when they first got here.

I was forced to take the spell of Suho, sadly. "Yes, yes i can. Now please let me go." I say. Lisa lets me go, but i can still sense she was waiting me for to do more.

"..What else can you do?" Xiumin asks. I shrug. "Whatever you want me to." I replied. Everyone's eyes lit up. Riddle shakes his head but smiles, and leaves me to the two excited groups.

"Can you use elements?" Jisoo asked. I nodded. "Yes." I said, then started waving my hands as green light start to emit from it, to the floor. The green grass begins to grow longer, until flower began to appear as well. It smelled amazing.

It was such a colorful combination of flowers, as i thought. "This is amazing!" Chen says. I giggle at his reaction.

Rosè smiles. "Bestie." She and Jennie say at the same time. Oh finally, i have friends that aren't male for once. Deciding to do more, i snapped my finger as fire began to circle around me. Oh wait, i forgot.

I can do dark magic as well-

The stare in surprise as i begin to turn the fire into a weird, black substance which seemed to be dark goo at first glance. But as i kept doing it, it began to turn into blackish violet fire.

"Woah." Suho mutters. I extinguish the fire with a quick wave of my hands. Jennie claps in amazement, her mouth wide open. "Let's go into Heartslabyul. The dorm leader can explain more." I suggest.

Everyone nods as they follow me into the dorm. 'She looks familiar though..i wonder if we met before.' D.O. thought, eyeing me curiously.

To Be Continued