𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 🌹𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭🌹 (𝟒)

Continuing

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

A very dark, tall man with horns was sat on a table quite far from us. Both of us stared at each other for a whole minute.

"H-Hey (Y/N)? Who are you are looking at?" Deuce asked. I shrugged. Wasn't he...the dorm leader of Diasomnia? Malleus Draconia, was it?

They say just his name would be enough to give someone shivers. However, i did not feel the same.

"Well back to what we were saying, over there, practically sparkling, are members of Pomefiore. They have a purple and red arm band." Trey said. I looked towards the direction he was looking at. He was right. 'The dorm leader looks fit to be in a male idol group. Or just a backup dancer. I don't feel it..' I said.

But i can agree that Vil Schoenheit looks very beautiful. But sometimes, not only their beauty is what supposedly catches the eye of many. I'd rather judge people based on their performance. There are people blinded by the obsession of their beauty that they cannot see the true reality that they have to face. Whether they like it or not.

"Woah! There's a super cute girl there!" Grim said, pointing towards a short male with lavender hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes. I sighed and bonked the tanuki on the head.

"Grim, that's not a girl. You can already see by the body structure. It's a male. Besides, why would anyone just let a female student go here? If they were going to transfer somewhere it would be IIA. It's an all boy school." I said.

Deuce nodded. "Yeah, i see your point.." He muttered. "Stupid Grim...this is an all boys school, there's no way that's a girl." Ace said.

The lavender haired male looked towards us in confusion. Seems like he heard us. I only smiled at him which caused him to look away with flushed cheeks.

"If you wanna see girls, the portrait in the west building, Roselia is pretty high level!" Cater said, with a bubbly smile. But then looked towards me. "But i still think (Y/N) is much more better than any girl here~ ♡" He said.

Trey sighed. "Cater, cut that out would you..?" He said. "I'm good!! No matter how cute Roselia is, she's just a painting." Ace said. Fair enough. "Anything goes if you're good looking~" Cater said. I shook my head.

"It isn't always about how you look like. That's just the small part of it. Rather, you would be more appealing and attract more people when you have a good heart within." I said. "Woah, you really know how to talk back, don't you..?" Grim muttered.

Cater laughed. "Haha~ As expected by (Y/N)-chan!" He mused. Trey smiled. "Well, Pomefiore always scores high for looks and their beauty regimen is second to none. Their dorm leader is a Magicamegrammer with over 5,000,000 followers." He said.

Yeah no, i have 8 million.

"Hey now. Don't focus entirely on their looks." Trey said. "Pomefiore has many members skilled at making potions and curses." He continued on. Huh, i guess that's impressive. Though i haven't seen them for myself. So i won't cross them out just yet.

"Ahahaha, is that so? Next would be Ignihyde, but...i don't see any of them around, they've got blue and black arm bands." Cater said.