1~ The Reception Party

In Bangalore:
Inside A Mansion:

In Bangalore: Inside A Mansion:

A man came inside a dark room

A man came inside a dark room... Someone was sitting in the couch while holding a cigarette in one hand and a glass of whiskey on other hand... The man said...

Man: the work has done Boss, I have wrote the message as you have told me... But...

Sm1: speak...

Man: but how will you kill Maharana Prithvijit Singh Sisodia???... He is in Rajputana now, and the security is being controlled by him only... If any outsider will come on his place he will get to know about it... Sorry to say boss but he is...

Sm1: I know he is a genius... But this war is between genius versus genius... Let's see who will win... I have planned everything, don't worry just few happy days are left in his life, after that he is going to die... Till then let him enjoy...

Someone turned on the tv where the reporters was telecasting the live news of Prithvi and Mahira's reception party...

The news was flashing in the tv screen~THE ROYAL WEDDING

Reporter: LOVE IS IN RAJPUTANA'S AIR CURRENTLY! Why wouldn't it be, Maharana Prithvijit Singh Sisodia and Rajkumari Mahira Maan Kanwar Rathore have tied the knot... Our best wishes for the newly-wedded couple and may they have a happy married life...

The marriage was a very intimate affair only with the relatives and some close friends of the couple and the royal families... Currently, we are near the Udaipur palace where the reception ceremony of the Maharana and Maharani will take place... All the arrangements for today are resplendent...The palace is beautifully decorated with lights, it looks as if the palace itself is emitting light...

Many guests are arriving at the venue as the reception starts shortly... Celebrities like Ashi Singh, Randeep Rai have marked their presence... Many more stars are going to join this wonderful night... Close friends like Abhishek Nigam and wife Vaishnavi Rao Nigam with the cute Abhinavi Nigam were also seen... The elder brother of Maharani and the twin sister of Maharana that is Rao Samar Singh Rathore and Rani Pritha Kanwar Rathore were seen doing a grand entry... Well, we are starstruck already... This will be a memorable night for everyone present... We will keep updating you all, stay tuned with us... With Cameragirl Sneha sinixsidneet me Reporter Surabhi khoye_hum, Aaj Tak...