5~ Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho

Prithvi went inside the palace... He was tired after whatever happened today... He was tensed thinking about the Maskman... He went to his room... He said...

Prithvi: Manu where is my dress...

He didn't get any reply... He turned around and search the entire room but he didn't find Mahira... For a moment he got scared, he didn't want to loose any of his family members... But suddenly his eyes fall on a paper and a box... He opened it and saw a note from Mahira "come to the lake palace wearing this"... A smile crept on his face... He saw a plain white shirt with black pant... He take a shower and wear it and left for the lake palace...

On the other hand Samar went back to Jodhpur on his helicopter

On the other hand Samar went back to Jodhpur on his helicopter... He was also thinking about today's incident and he was 100% sure that Prithvi is hiding something from them and that is making him restless... He said to his PA Amar ji...

Samar: Amar ji whatever happened today please don't say anything to anyone specially Pritha...

Amar: don't worry Rao ji... But do you think that Maharana Sa is hiding something???...

Samar: I am sure about it and that's making me tensed... Anyways you go to your room...

He nodded... Samar went towards his room... He already informed Pritha that he have his dinner in Udaipur... As soon as he went inside his room he saw his room is decorated with candles, flowers petals and sents... He smile, Pritha came there and stand behind him... She went near his ear and said in a seductive voice...

Pritha: allow me Rao Ji...

She take his bag from his hand and keep it in the table... Samar saw her in the same dress which he has gifted her...

He smirk and came towards her

He smirk and came towards her... He came closer to her but Pritha stops him and said...

Pritha: first go and freshen up... Abhi to puri raat baki hai...

She wink at him... He take his towel and went inside the washroom...

Karan reached his room... He was scared and tensed as well for Prithvi... He tried his best to find out the reason who attack Prithvi... Yeah he, Samar and Parth both are having a doubt that today whatever happened, it was not an accident, but it was attempt to murder... He was lost in his thoughts when he entered his room... He heard light romantic music and saw LED lights... He smile a bit, suddenly his gaze shifted to a blank canvas and paints near it... "Like the surprise"... He turned around and saw Janvi who was wearing a saree...