11~ The Bomb Blast

Mahira was running with the jau plant pot... Wasooli was running behind her... Gayatri was shouting, standing far behind her...

Gayatri: Mahira... Why are you running with my jau plant pot in your hand???... What happened???...

But she didn't listen to her... She was running, suddenly she tripped and fell down... The jau plant pot was just on the edge of the Gangaur Ghat... Prithvi just reached the Ghat... He saw that Mahira was just a few inches away from the jau plant pot... He shouted...

Prithvi: Manu.... Move....

But it was too late... The jau plant pot exploded...

BOOMMMM💣💥💥💥...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback:

The Royals were waiting for Prithvi to come to the Ghat... It was the ritual that first the royal family members specially the Rana and Rani will submerge the idols and jau plant pot in the Gangaur Ghat, then the normal people will submerge theirs... Parth said...

Parth: where is Bhai???... He told that he will be here before Mahira submerge her idols and jau plant pot, then where is he...

Gayatri: he went to meet Anant Shah Ji, it will take some time... Maybe he is on his way...

Pritha: Mahira call Dadabhai, ask him where is he and how much time it will take...

Ana: well I called Dev, he said they are on the way... Actually because of an idiot girl they get late...

Samar: idiot girl???...

Ana: yeah that girl thought that Prithvi is someone who wants donation...

Parth started laughing... He controlled himself and said...

Parth: that's why I always used to told him to wear fomals in a meeting but he didn't listen to me, now see the consequences...

Ana: Prithvi always wear latest and branded outfits, Rana Ji... The reason, that girl didn't believe Prithvi is because of his age, she thought that Maharana must be some aged man, not someone who is in his mid twenties, and that's why she insulted him by calling the security guards and tried to throw him outside the palace...

Karan: how dare she do that...

Samar: she insulted the Maharana of the state... It is an insult not only the Maharana but the whole state...

Janvi: I hope Prithvi didn't leave her just like Bua Dadi Sa... I hope he punished her...

Gayatri: who the hell is this girl...

Parth: exactly tell me her name I will make sure she will get her punishment...

Ana: don't worry Rana Ji, Anant Shah Ji fired her from her job...