6~ A New Threat

In the mid night, Prithvi wakes up... He saw the sleeping figure of Mahira, who was in a deep slumber... He smile and give her a forehead kiss... He wear his dress and call Dev...

In conversation:

Prithvi: hello Dev, did he open his mouth or not...

Dev: no Maharana Sa... He didn't said a single word... We are trying but...

Prithvi: I am coming...

Dev: you don't bother Maharana Sa we will made him talk...

He said while gritting his teeth in anger and looking at the man whom they were interrogating... Prithvi said...

Prithvi: no I am coming and stop torturing him, I know very well how to get information from him...

Dev: ok Maharana Sa...

End Of Conversation

He went near Mahira and said...

Prithvi: sorry love I need to go... I know I am a very bad husband, who is not giving time to his newly wedded wife... But what to do my work is like this only... But I will be back in the morning before you open your eyes...

He smile and kiss on his cheek... She smile in her sleep, feeling his love... He went outside and call the female guards present there... The head of the female bodyguards came there... Prithvi said...

Prithvi: Aditi I am going out for an important work till than protect Mahira she is sleeping inside... I will be back till dawn...

Aditi: don't worry Maharana Sa... It's our duty to protect Maharani Sa...

He nodded and left from there in a boat... The two head female guards stand near the door of the room and all the female guards surround the palace... Prithvi reached the place where Dev was waiting for him... Everyone greets him, he nodded in response... He asked...

Prithvi: where is he Dev???...

Dev: in the interrogation room...

They went to the interrogation room... A man was inside the interrogation room... Prithvi and Dev was watching him from outside...

Prithvi: I am going inside, make sure no one hear our talks and yeah turn off the cameras

Dev: but Maharana Sa...

Prithvi: that's an order Dev...

Dev bowed his head and said...

Dev: Hukum...

He went from there... Prithvi went inside the room and sit in front of the man... He said...

Prithvi: I am asking you for the first and last time who threat you to stop the elevator???... Or who gave you money to kill me???...