9~ The Gangaur Festival

Next Morning:

Pritha woke up with a severe headache in her room... She looks here and there but no one was there in the room... She came out of her room and started walking towards the living room when she found Janvi, she was also going to the living room... She stops her...

Pritha: Janvi...

Janvi looks at her... Pritha came near her and said...

Pritha: Janvi did you saw Rao Ji???...

Janvi: no Pritha, I wake up now and I was going towards the living room... By the way what happened yesterday I mean after drinking that thandai I don't remember anything...

Pritha: me too yaar I tried to recall what happened yesterday but I can't... That's why I was searching for Rao Ji but I don't know where is he...

Janvi: may be Dadabhai and Karan are in the living room let's go...

She nodded and went to the living room where everyone was sitting... Parth look at them in anger... He stand up and said...

Parth: aiye aiye... How you guys are feeling after making fun of yourself in front of everyone... Every guest was laughing at you guys... You both know how humiliating this is...

Pritha: Dadabhai what are you saying I can't understand... I don't remember anything...

Janvi(cut her between): nor am I...

Pritha: Dadabhai we don't remember anything... What happened why you are angry???... Bhabhi Sa...

Pritha looks clueless at Gayatri... Gayatri holds Parth's hand and gesture him to stop... He looks at her and said...

Parth: not today Gayatri, doing pranks is good, they did prank with me it's ok but drink baang and do those weird things in front of our guests it's humiliating...

Pritha&Janvi: WHAT!!!... BAANG...

Parth: yeah baang, you guys drink baang and do lots of things in front of our guests... They were laughing at you guys...

Gayatri: Rana Ji please it's ok... It's common to drink baang on Holi...

Parth: it's common for the common people Gayatri but we are not common people... We belongs from a royal family... It's our duty to maintain the honour of our family... And Pritha you, you are the queen of Marwar, it's a huge responsibility... What will people think about you and Marwar...

: When the King of Marwar didn't think about the honour of Marwar then why are you putting the burden of pride and responsibilities on the Queen of Marwar...

Parth turned around and saw Prithvi and Mahira... Parth said...

Parth: what you mean Bhai???...

Prithvi: before that (he turned behind and said) I know you both are hiding behind the pillars so come out...

Parth and Gayatri saw Samar and Karan came outside behind the pillars... They bow down their heads, Prithvi continue...

Prithvi: I am trying to say this from yesterday but you are not listening to me in your anger as always... Pritha and Janvi didn't do anything, it was Karan and Samar who put that bhaang in the thandai... They want to drink that but unfortunately Janvi and Pritha came there and drink the baang... They didn't know that there was baang in the thandai... So it was not their fault...

Parth: what!!!... Why didn't you tell me this earlier???...

Prithvi: so what do you think why I was roaming behind you yesterday... I was trying to tell you this only but you didn't want to hear me... You were thinking that I was trying to protect Pritha and Janvi...