Chapter One: Doctor Alphys

"Uh, what kinda experiment is this supposed to be again?"

You fluffed out the collar of your shirt as Dr. Alphys led you toward the recesses of her lab. You had tied your jacket around your waist, Hotland having proven too much for you as you could feel sweat beading on your forehead. You could only imagine how Alphys deals with Hotland, although when you first met, she informed you of how much she prefers to sit in and watch anime all day. Prancing around Hotland probably wasn't high on her priority list.

The door closed behind you with a hum. And you let out a quiet breath of relief as you felt your body temperature lower by several degrees. "W-Well, I need your help with something, and I think I've really made a breakthrough this time!"

"You have?" You say, sounding a little more skeptical than you should've. "Shouldn't you probably find a monster for this or something?" You had been led to what looked like a typical doctor's room, paper lining the exam table and all. How dreary seemingly how everything had been all smiles and rainbows since you came down here.

Well aside form that stupid little weed that won't leave you alone.

And leaving Toriel behind.

And almost every Monster making a halfhearted attempt on your SOUL.

"Well, this experiment isn't like the other ones...." Alphys said, avoiding your gaze. "This experiment is more like a transfusion kind of thing. Y'know us Monsters don't really have any blood or organs or any gross stuff like that."

"Yeah, that is all kind of gross, ain't it?" You agreed, kicking your legs rhythmically off the exam table. "So, what exactly is being transfused here?"

"So you'll help?!" Alphys exclaimed, eyes sparking with a mix of joy and intrigue, her scientific curiosity peaking. 

"Well, as long as I walk away with all my fingers and toes, I don't see why not." You say with a grin and a thumbs up." Alphys began to beam, a bright sparkle appeared in her eyes as she began to lightly bounce on her feet. "Really!? Oh thank you! Thank you!" 

You could only chuckle at Alphys's enthusiasm. Although, it was mostly top cover the fact that you were starting to notice things that you never knew about the otaku. Her lab coat had been rather baggy when you first met her and she was prone to hunching over. However, you had a much clear view and with her bobbing up and down like that....

Did she have tits like that this whole time?

Apparently so. Time seemed to slow down as they bobbed up and down, they had to be leaning into F-cup territory. And that bra size was only a myth up on the surface, yet here Alphys was, not knowing just how blessed she was-

"Y/N?"

Your eyes widened as you were forcefully pulled from your titty-study. "Huh?! I...uh...what?"

"You spaced out....like really hard." The lizard responded, hunching back over and having no idea about the peep show she had accidentally given the now intrigued Human. "I said, w-we should probably get a move on upstairs..."