Chapter Four - Mrs. Belle "Granbun."

(Previous A/N: Damn Mcsweezy, you really know how to make a GMILF.)

A/N: If you've ever wondered what "A/N" means, it stands for "authors note" just so you know.

I gave Granbun a bit of a personality shift. As McSweezy's other art pieces of Granbun have shown me that she's not as reserved as I thought she was.

I also gave her the name Belle like I had before, and I made "Granbun" more of a personal nickname the protagonist has for her instead.

Anyways, the woman, the myth, the big titty'd GMILF herself, everyone.

----------------------------------------------------

The smell of fresh-cut grass permeated throughout the air as you pulled the lawn-mower to halt

The smell of fresh-cut grass permeated throughout the air as you pulled the lawn-mower to halt. You wiped your forehead clean of trickling sweat as you took in the nice, now carpet-like lawn in front of you.

It was your neighbor's lawn of course, but still. A job well done was a job well done.

Anyways, you revved up your leaf-blower and finished up. Blowing off the excess grass on her driveway and on the street, and began to clean off your old man's tools. Wiping down the mower, blower, and weed-eater until they shined like new.

You gave one last check-over. And finding yourself satisfied with your work, and went to knock on your neighbor's door.

Heat began to rise up your face....and down to your loins as you knocked on her door.

Mrs. Belle...or "Granbun'" as you affectionately called her in her head. Was just...wow. Granbun was getting up there in age, but her body as never once shown it.

Her fur was still full of color, her hair was thick, lush, and colored like silver wisps. Her teal eyes sparkled in the sunlight like some kind of goddess, her smile was so full of life and lit up the entire continent.

And there's no forgetting her other assets. Her beach-ball sized breasts stood hard at attention, and had no sag to them whatsoever. moving downward, her belly had a healthy amount of chub to it, and all you wanted to do when you saw it was press kisses on it, teasing out her angelic giggles.

Her peninsula-wide hips were shaped to perfection, like they had been sculped by only the best of the best. With a booty that most women nowadays couldn't hold a candle to.

And upon hearing footsteps approaching the front door, you knew you had about three seconds to wipe whatever lovesick look you had off your face. You were able to straighten your face with about half a second to spare, when the door opened to reveal the rabbit lady in all of her glory.

"The yard's all finished, Mrs. Belle!" You say, trying to keep your voice from sounding breathless. "Is there anything else you wanted me to do?"

The woman gave you an angelic smile. "Oh...oh no! I wouldn't want to trouble you with more work. You were even kind enough to do some landscaping for me..."