Chapter Three ~ Giggles The Chipmunk

A/N:

A real life fact about me:

Back when I was like five or six, Happy Tree Friends was pretty much at the peak of it's popularity. So much so that it was able to get it's own TV block on a (now defunct) channel called G4TV.

I watched G4TV mostly for a show called X-Play, a show that reviews video games. And I was watching a late night viewing.

But that night, guess what came on next?

"Happy Tree Friends & Friends."

I remember the episode I watched too. "Concrete Solution" That was the first episode I had ever been exposed to.

My Mom was asleep in the other room, too. I wasn't ever caught watching it either, I just ended up going to bed.

And not getting much sleep that night.

I provided a video example of what it was I watched up above.

I miss the 2000s.

_______________________________________________________________

May 12th, 2005

"I'm sorry I'm making you waste a weekend with me."

"Ah no, don't worry about it!"

It's not like you had been doing anything interesting this morning. If anything the call from Giggles had been a bit of an interesting surprise, considering that the two of you had never really talked all too much. The call had been a request for an extra bit of muscle, Giggles was moving into a new house that You and Handy had been working on and needed someone to help handle the heavy objects.

Well it was a bit of a drag then. You've come home every weekday for the past month tired, (and maybe a little tipsy here and there when handy convinced you to join him for a weekend drink) Having to covet your weekends just to do something that didn't involve a Sawzall.

But Giggles was a woman. And your Dad always told you to never disappoint a lady.

"You've already done so much to help me out." Giggles stated, staring down at the too-small-for-you button up t-shirt that had been lent to her. "You were even nice enough to give me some clothes to work in~!"

You cleared your throat, swallowing the spit pooling in your mouth. "Ah...well they're mine so they'll be a bit big on you...."

The Chipmunk came up to your elbow, so you were only able to really giver her one of your old t-shirts that you didn't care about, one that had some old video game franchise on it. But because of that, the thing practically came down just past her round behind, the faint outline of her tiny tail being visible.

However her front wasn't so modest, a big, weighty pair of breasts were seemingly made all the more visible by the way your shirt curved around them.