003

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘥𝘰𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

❝ so you better run, run fast for your mother, run fast for your father ❞

                                                    ↳ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none

A timer beeped, and then it ticked, showing five minutes had started. The doll chimed out, "Green light." People began to sprint forward, some jogging and some walking slowly. 067 grabbed Aiko's hand and pulled her forward slowly. "Red light." The doll's head whirred around. They all stopped except for number 324, who had sprinted and came to stop, toppling as he tried to regain balance.  The doll detected his movement and a loud bang rang out, 324 fell to the ground, limp. Aiko recognized the sound as not just a normal bang but a gun shot. She froze a bit and 067 gripped her hand tighter. "Player 324 has been eliminated."

"Green light!"

Aiko turned to see Hanuel calmly walk forward, as if he expected this. 067 hesitated before moving them both forward.  

"Red light!"

Player 250, who was just in front of player 324's limp body, stumbled back in shock, and the doll set it's sights on him even as he ran back towards the gates. He was shot dead, his blood splattering onto a woman who screamed in horror.

Aiko wanted to run, it was instinct at this point but she knew that wasn't a smart decision. Instead opting for digging her nails into 067's palm.

She remained still, even as gunshots rang out behind her and the terrified screams of people that she had shared a giant room with previously echoed behind her as they were gunned down. It was giving her flashbacks that she didn't appreciate. 067 was trembling as she discreetly let her hand slip from Aiko's. 

"Green light"

This horrible  cycle continued, with more people getting shot as they advanced forward, basically following one old man's lead. The timer was at 2:16 and majority of them were only halfway there.