008

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰

              ❝ putting my defenses up, cuz i don't wanna fall in love ❞

           ↳𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: angst-ish, jealousy, homophobic slur, gay stuff

Hanuel woke up to a wet spot on his arm, looking down he saw at knocked out Saebyeok leaning her face against his arm. "You big baby, you drooled on me." He whispered, not daring to make her up. She had a hard time sleeping last night, her gaze refusing to leave the doors in the front of the room in hopes Aiko would walk through them, perfectly fine.

That never happened, as the ringing of the tacky arcade music started up again. Saebyeok opened her eyes, refusing to move her head from Hanuel's shoulder as she let her eyes quickly scan the room. No Aiko.

She glanced at the old man that didn't have a blanket on him and also didn't look like he got that much sleep. "Did you stay up?" "I thought they'd attack again," the old man reasoned with a smile.

"Old man." Gi Hun said with a fond smile. "But you must be exhausted already." The old man sighed, "You don't really need that much sleep when you're old. And I didn't help when they went after everyone, but keeping night watch, well, I can do that."

A different classical tune began to play as an announcement came on, "Attention, players. The third game will begin momentarily. Please follow the staff's instructions and make your way towards the game hall. The guards marched in, guns in their hands.

"Players, welcome to the third game," the announcement said as they were ushered into an all white room that hurt Hanuel's eyes. "For this game, you will play in teams. All players, please divide yourselves into teams of ten people. Your time limit will be ten minutes. Ten minutes. Let me repeat the instructions."

Saebyeok and Hanuel immediately came together. "Something that has a team of ten players, what do you think?" Hanuel asked. "It can't be too hard right, all the other games have proven to be pretty simple, if you play your cards right at least." Saebyeok responded.