halloween special!

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳

                 ❝ we fell in love in October, that's why i love fall❞

    ↳ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: sae-byeok is a simp, aiko is hot, shrine mention

"Jagiya! Cheol! Mama! Let's go it's going to get dark soon." 

Saebyeok brushed her hair out of her face as she looked at her watch. The sound of footsteps bounding down the stairs caused her to look up and smile. "And what are you dressed as Cheol?"

"Inosuke! From the Japanese show Aiko showed me. Mama is Shinobu!" His voice sounded proud though muffled by the boar's head her wore. "Cheol! You forgot your shoes." Their mother   appeared holding a pair of black tennis shoes. "Inosuke doesn't wear shoes Mama." "Yes but Kang Cheol does now come on, your sister's right, it's getting dark. We need to get going."

Saebyeok nodded, "Jagiya come on." She fiddled with her black button up shirt, residue from the spray on red hair dye stained it. Aiko wanted to do a couples costume this year, Saebyeok didn't even want to dress up, but her girlfriend can be very persuasive

"Coming Sae." Saebyeok turned to where their shared bedroom was facing, her light pink hair put up in pigtails, the tips now dyed red and blue. She wore a red and white crop top, the words being changed to Mommy's little monster instead of their original wording. her black tight shorts. "Sae I can't find my fishnets, have you seen them?"

Holy shi-

I'll never understand how I used to think I was bi. Why would I need men when women look like this-

"Kang Saebyeok, respond to your girlfriend, and haven't I taught you it's rude to stare. Your fishnets are in the laundry my dear." Sae-byeok's mother scolded as she struggled to help Cheol put his jacket on. "Inosuke doesn't wear a jacket Mama." he complained.