009

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

                              ❝ but i love you so, please let me go ❞

↳ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: character death, panic attack, grief, suicidal thoughts

Saebyeok woke up with blonde hair in her face. She sputtered when she opened her mouth as strands of the hair came out. Aiko's face was buried in her neck. "You baby, your drooled on me" Saebyeok muttered, still she refused to move from her position, instead wrapping her arms around the girl's waist as her whole body laid on top of her. She liked this. Even if she had to endure the feeling of warm salvia on her neck. "You're lucky you're so fucking pretty."

As the games progressed it became more and more clear only one of them could make it out of there alive. And Saebyeok was going to make sure that person was Aiko. She promised she would protect her and she intends to keep that promise.

"You think I'm pretty?"

The voice startled Saebyeok, she looked down to see Aiko's piercing black eyes staring back at up at her, a tired smirk painting her face. "I never said that-" "Yes you did, I belive your exact words were, 'you're lucky you're so fucking pretty' am I wrong love?" Saebyeok looked at her amused before kissing her forehead. "Go back to bed you big baby"

She instead opted for placing kisses in the crook of Saebyeok's neck. She wouldn't give her a hickey, it wasn't her thing.

"Sae?" "Hm?" "Let's say you wanna get married, where would you do it?" "Easy, Jeju island."

Aiko looked at her confused, "It's this beautiful tourist destination and I think you would like it. We could go together one day." "Like at our wedding?" Saebyeok choked on her saliva. "Was that too forward?" "Well you haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend." Aiko lifted herself off her chest and moved to straddle her lap. "I was waiting for you to ask me!" She exclaimed. Saebyeok gaped, "I was waiting for you to ask me." "Oh you beautiful mess" Aiko kissed her cheeks.