006

𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘥

                                ❝ darling, you're so pretty, it hurts ❞

      ↳ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 🍒 piercings mentions, suggestive content

"Attention, it is now time for breakfast. All players please line up in the center of the room."

Aiko sat up in her bed and looked around again. Hoping down she went to join the line in the front of the room where Hanuel was waiting for her.

"What did Sae-byeok see in the vents?" He asked, Sae-byeok had told him her plan before she did it. "She said there were men with post melting something, and that it smelled like sugar." Aiko responded, Hanuel just nodded finally turning to face to younger girl, his eyes widened at the bruise on her neck.

"Did you get hurt princess?" Aiko looked at him confused before he moved his hand to brush the bruise on her neck that was now turning purple. Aiko felt the heat rise to her cheeks, a light shade of pink dusting them."No, i didn't I'm fine." She said pushing his hand away. "Are you sure the bruise looks pretty big?"

At that moment, Sae-byeok walked up to them and Aiko's pink cheeks turned red. 

Oh

"We are in a killing game and you're over here giving her hickeys??" Hanuel exclaimed, "I mean look at the poor girl, that mark is huge."

Sae-Byeok shrugged, " We needed to come up with something before the guards caught us, that's the first thing I could think of to make them uncomfortable." At this Aiko paused, she waited for Hanuel to get his food and walk away. "So that didn't mean anything to you?" She asked, "It meant we both survived. That's all." 

Aiko deserved this she knew. She blocked off her heart for years why did she suddenly think it was okay to open it back up. It didn't hurt too much luckily, and at least now she knew better. "Of course"