Virgin Territory

"Are you sure?" Your boyfriend Dylan asks. You nod as in to say go ahead. He sighs before kissing you like never before. This time you felt lust and passion in his kiss. Not saying he was a bad kisser or anything, but to say that it was special. You two had been together for 4 months and he wanted to give you all of him and you the same.

            He slowly made his way down your neck not caring how many hickeys he made. You let out a soft moan making Dylan stop and smile his cheeky smile at you. You blushed and looked down. As he made his way to your purple cardigan he looked up at you for approval and you nodded. "You're being quiet now dear," He said while you got the rest if the cardigan off. "Just wait til later." And in that moment you were soaked. Never had you ever felt that sensation down there. Especially just from words. As he kissed you again, he put his hands in your panties just so you'd arch you back to let him unclasp your bra. "Cheeky little fucker." You sighed. Dylan while heading for your left breast. He swirled his tongue around your nipple. Letting out a louder moan than last time, you put your hands in his hair. He moaned and went and grabbed your other boob while squeezing it quite harshly. Your moans began to come faster as his tongue went quicker and quicker. Dylan finally stopped and went straight for your panties. He slid them off quite swiftly. And he teased quite a bit. His tongue would touch your clit but just for a second.

  "Just fucking go in already." You reddened up from your comment as Dylan laughed.

  "Chill babe. I got this." Just then he pushed his tongue right on your clit shooting an electric spark right your body. He went on for about 2 minutes right when you were about to let it all out he added two finegrs making you yell out the nastiest of words. God you were in heaven and just like that you had your first orgasm.

"Now it's your turn." Dylan said kissing you.  You sat up with a bare look on your face. You didn't know what to do and how to do it. "Babe it's fine. I'll guide you." He stood while he directed you to go on your knees. As you did he whipped out his penis which was rock solid and huge. You'd never seen a penis before so this was a suprise to you. "Start off slow." He smiled. As you nodded you took his tip in your mouth and with that he grunted out in pleasure. "Keep going." You then swirled your tongue on his tip tasting the precum. What happened next he didn't expect, you what you could fit of him in your mouth. He grunted even louder than before. You started pumping the rest of him while sucking him off. It didn't take long for him to cum and when he did it was all over your ches and he pushed you down licking all over you.

   He found a rubber and casually slid it on. "I love you baby." He said kissing your nose.

 "I love you more." You said as he pushed in to you making you gasp out and you rolled your eyes back. He started off at a decent rate. Still  not use to his size yet. He told you to open his eyes as he went faster. You opened them with a perfect 'o' mouth. He kissed your neck as he rest his head there. You were still in shock of how big he actually was. You felt the urge to cum and almost did.

 "Not yet baby. Not fucking yet. You nodded as he stopped and you opened your eyes to see him say. "Turn around." You didn't do anything but obey him as he grabbed your sides and pushed into your back hole. Crying on the pillow you clung on to the bed sheets that were wet from all the you know. He pulled out and shoved his penis right back in the hole. You yelled his name so loud that he almost came by the sound of it.

   He was going really fast and it hurt like a bitch but also felt so good. Dylan licked two of his fingers and from behind, started rubbing your clit fast. Making you squirt from the front hole. You were so close. "Let go for me baby." He said as you came undone and him a few seconds after.

  "God." You mumbled catching your breathe. "That was the best." You said turning so that you were on yout stomach.

 "Just wait til we reslly get into it." Dylan laughed kissing your nose.

A/N:

Its been 5 thousand years since I updated. So I did. Now that I have I hope you horny fuckers are pleased. AND COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS.  they don't TOTTALY suck.....

ALRIGHTY BYEEEE XXX