Dylan O'brien Long Imagines

You were waking into school And you saw your friend Heather at her locker.

"Hey Heather." You say waving at her.

"Hi [y/n], did you do the dare?" Heather asked smirking. You smirked at her right back.

"Oh you know it. Getting in his pants was a piece of cake." You laughed.

"Ok. So are you ready for your new dare?" She asked looking you in the eye.

"Bring it bitch." You say.

"I want you to get into Dylan O'Brien's pants." She said grinning. Dylan was that weird nerdy boy. You  never really made contact with him. You mean behind the glasses and bowtie.... actually you have never seen him with out the bowtie and glasses.

"Fine, screw it. This'll be hard though."You say. Heather pats be on the back and walks to English.

"Hey Dylan could I borrow a pen? I forgot one." You ask smiling when you sit down in math.

"Ummmm su-s-sure." He doesn't make eye contact.

"Well what are you doing later?" You ask half flirting.

"No-n-Nothing?... Why do you ask? He asks nervously while giving me the pen.

"I don't get this.....It makes no sense. Babes I'm so confused." You flirt. He turns his head a little.

"Its real simple though." But I  actually wouldn't mind helping you." He says smiling a little.

"Great it's a date." You say patting his back. He shuttered under your touch. This is going to be hard.

__________

*knocking knocking*

"One sec." He said through the door.  The door flung open and there stood a Dylan you had never seen. He was wearing a beanie and and a band t-shirt. He had tattoos all over his body making him look like some sort of sex God.

"Dylan? Is that you?"

"Yea, so y/n," He started. "Are you going to come in?"

"Oh, um yea. Why not?" You laugh nervously. You walk into his house it looks like a normal 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house.

Dylan grabbed you by your arms making you turn around making you startled.  "You can't and will not tell anyone about me or this? Okay?" He asked staring into your soul. You nodded and said of course.

"So would you like something to drink or are you good?" Dylan asked before pouring himself a glass of Lipton Ice Tea.

"Yea, pour me a glass." You smile. He pours you a glass and brings it to the table.

"So what don't you understand? Because I think it's pretty easy." He laughed. Causing you to laugh too.

-4 Hours Later-

"Where are your parents?" You ask him after your long study session with Dylan.

"They both work a lot so I honestly don't know." He said looking at you. You walked towards him.  You smile a big smile. He shifts a little uncomfortably.

"I just really wanted to thank you for being so sweet, Dylan." You say biting his ears. "Maybe I could make up for it." You growl in his ear.

"Oh, what'd you have in mind?" Then all of a sudden a ringing noise happens.  "I'll get it." Dylan says talking about my phone. He grabbed it looking at it and his face changing.

"Really?" He said through gritted teeth. "You were only doing this to get in my pants? Wow. Now you're definitely getting it!" He was mad. He grabbed your arm bringing you up the steps. He took you in some room and threw you on the bed. 

Gasping you yanked away from his grip. "What the hell Dylan." You yelled scooting back on his bed.

   "Oh ho, don't you dare go away from me little girl." Dylan snapped sending shivers up your spine. He squeezed your butt. You let out a slight moan of pain and pleasure.

  This is what you were supposed to do right. Dylan then started to kiss you down your jaw line giving you more shivers down your spine.

  "When I'm done with you, you ain't goin be walking for a few days." He let the last word roll off his tounge.

   You gasp as Dylan's grip tightens around your waist sending more shivers through your body. You let out a slightly louder moan than the first time. Dylan looked up from where he had been looking at your boobs hungrily and smirked.

   You smirk back at Dylan and take off your shirt. Leaving you in some booty shorts and a bra. "Oh my, my." Dylan said while laughing.

   He then goes to cup one if your breast and you moan out his name slightly. He still kissing along your jaw. Making you super horny.

  "Dylan...." You moan just to turn him on. "Oh yes."  You could feel his hard on in his skinny jeans.

    "Take off my pants." He stated. You did what you were told and went down unbuttoning his levi's. When you pulled down his pants He was wearing ninja turtle underwear.

    Chuckling lightly to yourself pulled down his pants while his  member popped up hitting you in the face.

  You went down sucking the tip if his head while he threw his head back while grunting.

"Oh y/n. Please." He grumbled. You smirked while he grabbed your head making you choke on his member.

   You could feel him twitch underneath you and all of his c.um shot right into your nose. 

  "Damn," You smiled.  He chuckled darkly while grabbing a condom and slamming right into you with no warning making you yell in pleasure.

   "Dylan seriously oh my god!" You'd moan. "You're like a God!"

   "I'll be anything you want me to be baby." He said while kept slamming into you. He picked up his pace while you were on your hands and knees he used one of his hands on your obviously wet p.ussy.  He made your insides tingle on themselves.

  You Came onto the condom and he yelled as you screamed.  Flopping down while Dylan walked into the bathroom. You laid there still exhausted from what you went through.  Sighing as your heart rate regulated back to normal.

    Dylan walked out dressed in some sweats and a North Face.  "Where are you going?" You asked.

   "Taking you home." He said showing no emotion.

____________________

"Sooooo." Heather said walking up to you with a big grin.

  "What?" You laugh.

"You and Dylan...." You glanced over at Dylan and he was shaking his head as into tell you not to say anything.

   "I couldn't." You lied. "He was too shy and so wouldn't even let me sit next to him. So it looks like you win." You sigh making your way to your seat and Dylan winking at you as you pass by.