Quickie

You and Dylan had just landed in London for the premiere of The Scorch Trials and you had been so tired since you couldn't sleep on the flight because of an annoying kid. Plus your plane had delayed for God knows what reason.

"Dylan we only have an hour and a half to get ready and I'm so exhausted." You stated clinging onto his large frame. He looked up at you smiling kissing your lips. Dylan sighed holding onto you while contemplating on what to do.

"Well do you want to nap babe?" He asked picking you up and laying you on the nice bed since you got the large home-like suite.

"Yeah." You said basically half asleep. "But it'll take me ages to get ready." Looking at the clock not even realizing it was going onto an hour until the premiere.

"Oh shit!" Dylan yelled looking between you and the clock. "We only have an hour!" You almost simultaneously waking up and shooting out the bed. You grabbed your dress and threw it on the bed. Taking off your shirt dylan looked at you with big eyes basically drooling.

"What?" You blushed looking down and seeing his little friend in his pants poking out. "Oh geez Dylan we don't have the time-" And almost in that instant he pushed you down onto the bed and kissed your soft lips. You feeling very pleased but also kinda confused on how you guys would finish so fast, you pushed him off. "Dylan... We don't have the time."

"Oh yes we do." He said looking at the clock. "45 minutes to be exact." Dylan then pulled down your underwear and kissed your lips. He went down and kissed right on your spot. Making you moan out instantly. "This has to be fast." He said before basically diving into your core.

Dylan's tongue doing figure eights on you like you guys did when you'd ice skate. He shot his eyes up on you and put his hand on your nipple squeezing every so often. "Ugh Dylan I'm so close." You state grabbing his head and pulling it deeper into you. Dylan now using his free hand to plunge 3 fingers into your core making you yell out his name multiple times and a few profanity words.

You then came on his fingers as he licked them. "Oh babe you taste so good." You pulled up his face and kissed him before flipping you guys over. Looking at the clock again and it reading 40 minutes. You pulled down his boxers revealing his very large penis. Grabbing it and stroking it while you kissed him. He was so close already because you had the magic touch but since this was a quick session you didn't want to tease him. The pumping made him moan out your name multiple times and grabbing your boobs and playing with them. It made you moan out as well. You felt the warm liquid of his cum on your hand and he was already pushing you down on his penis. Never getting use to his size you cried out in pain.

"Oh fuck." You stated bouncing up and down in a rhythmic pattern. Bobbing up and down Dylan looking ready to just let loose. You looked at the clock. 32 minutes left. So you started twisting your hips around making him squirm.

"Y/N fuck you're so good at this." Dylan grunted starting to move his hips as well which was a sign he was close to letting it all out. "Goodness I'm so close." He said slowing down a bit.

"Shit I'm cumming." You said letting as dylan did too not too far behind.

Looking at the clock it read 25 minutes. "That was not so much of a quickie." Dylan laughed as you had already put your dress on. "How'd you get your underwear and your dress on so fast?"

"I like things to be quick Dylan." You said winking at his agape mouth. Dylan grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and pulled up his black pants and tucking in his white dress shirt. "Dylan we need to Do our hair!" You gasped looking at the clock and it reading 19 minutes.

"Oh hell you're right." Dylan said going in the bathroom with you. He used this gel for his hair so it'd stay up and you pulling strands of your hair back doing a simple style.

"I need foundation!" You yelled. Looking through your make up bag and finding absolutely nothing.

"Babe you don't need make up to cover your flaws." Dylan smiled. "You're beautiful." You looked up at Dylan and smiled.

"Awe... I don't give a fuck." You snapped making Dylan frown. "You know what fuck it." I'll go foundation-less. What's the time?"

"10 til."

"Shit." You grunt. Applying everything you had to hide the fact that you weren't wearing any foundation. Looking at yourself one last time you nodded at your appearance.

"Not to bad." Dylan smirked standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"You too Dildo." You laugh smacking his butt as you left the room. You grabbed a purse making your way out the room.

"Can you hear the screams?" Dylan asked as you entered the elevator with a girl who obviously knew who Dylan was trying to not be obvious.

Walking out you saw the people who were lined up just to see Dylan. The premiere was nowhere near the hotel. "That's all for you baby." You said grabbing his hand.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Dylan."

The movie was so good, but you still couldn't get over the whole Newt situation.

GUY OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED AND THIS WAS SHIT. I DID THIS ALL IN ONE SITTING AT IT ONLY TOOK A HALF HOUR. BUT YOU KNOW I'LL UPDATE NEXT WEEK CAUSE IT'S BEEN SO LONG. BUT THANKS FOR READING AND I WANT FRIENDS SO YOU GUYS SHOULD TALK TO ME SOMETIME. ALRIGHT I LOVE YOU ALL. STAY SEXY ;)