Dylan Obrien smut

"shittttttt" you hear dylan say and laugh.

"what" u ask while laughing.

"I think this weed is old or something. idk y/n but it is horrible."

"hahahahaha." u laugh and this time something stops u. A paleish tan finger is on your lips and someone then tries to kiss u but you throw yourself back. but the hand comes and takes u and grabs ur waist.

"what are you doing dylan? " u ask confused yet still high as fuck.

"shut up and kiss me," he laughs.

before u can say anything else. he crashes his lips into yours. u r ok with it but u just wanna make out nothing more.

"dylan stop!" u yell

"y/n...... just shut up and let me kiss all over your body."

u still scream and he is tired of it and he leaves the room. you think to upurself huh maybe he left or something. thank God......

   only then HE comes back with tape and he puts it on your mouth and he grabs a rope and ties you down to the bed. u look puzzled and he the. starts to kiss your body down past your toned stomach and he ropes off your basketball shorts and goes right into your pussy. u moan and moan but try to hide it by biting your lip he licks your clit and starts to suck. as you get closer and closer  to your high. he stops and smiles and he takes the tape off your mouth. he walks but u say" what are you doing?"

he says" y/n. .... I may be high, but not stupid." and he winks and leaves you there stuck in a uncomfortable position.