Chapter 1

"Guess who," a deep husky voice says from behind me, their big hands covering my eyes.

I already know that voice from anywhere, but I decided to mess with him anyway. He's always hated it when I couldn't guess who it was, or teased him.

"Umm," I tap my chin with my pointer finger, "Josh Page?"

"Nikki," he growls loudly, removing his hands from my eyes and spinning me around to face him. I laugh at the scowl on his face.

"I was just kidding, babe, chill," I reassure him and peck his lips.

"Haha, so funny," he exclaims monotone. I giggle lightly, his face lights up and he wraps his arms around my waist, pressing me to him. "Your such a tease."

"I know," I shrug and peck his lips a few times in a row.

"Okay, love birds, can we hurry up and get to Armando's?" Brittni pops out of no where and asks.

"Yea, let me just grab my bag and I'll be ready to go," I tell her, opening my locker to grab my bag out of it, swinging over my shoulder. "Let's go."

Tonight there's a huge senior gathering at one of the best and most popular restaurants in town. It's to celebrate the end of the football season as well, my last year of cheering.

Yes, I'm a senior now. I have been for about three months and I couldn't be happier.

Ever since two years ago, when Jackson left for college I've wanted to get out of this damned town. My parents have been sending money into my bank account for the house and grocery shopping, along with anything else I could need. I've secretly been using half of it for college tuition.

Jackson and Brittni are still going strong. It's been two and a half years for them. To say I'm surprised would be an understatement. Sure I wanted it to last a long while and be strong and love filled, but little did I know that they still had that spark every time they look at each other. They still have the same passion, and that's all I could've asked for.

I met my boyfriend, Trevor Fults, at the end of Junior year and we've been doing really good. He's the perfect boyfriend, he loves me and makes me feel special. He's really sweet and I couldn't picture life without him.

He's the quarterback of the football team, extremely muscular, six foot three, light brown hair, and light green eyes. His skin is tanned and smooth. I could run my hands over his body all day long.

Trevor swings his arm over my shoulders and begins walking me to his car. While Trevor gets in on the drive side, me on the passenger and Brittni in the back, much to her dismay.

Trevor stars the car and places a hand just above my knee and gives it a squeeze. I look up at him and he gives me a panty dropping smile.

When we finally pull into the parking lot of Armando's, theirs already many people from school here.

Every year the senior classmen gather at Armando's for, like, a reunion type thing.

Brittni bolts out of the car, running to catch up with some of her friends while Trevor opens my door and helps me out, offering a hand. Which I greedily take.

"We don't have to stay the whole time," he whispers huskily in my ear making me shiver. A million things run through my mind, none having to do with clothing.

"Okay, stay for an hour, and then my place?" I ask.

"Always," his minty breath fans across my face as he presses his lips to my temple. I smile up at him and with our fingers intertwined we walk into the restaurant.

"Trevor!" Some of his buddies call for him.

"Let's go sit over there," he points over to his friends table. I nod and he leads me to the group of football jocks. I notice they're girls at the table as well. Two I remember as being Stacy and Elizabeth.

I sit across from Stacy and we immediately spark up a conversation.

***
"Ready to go?" Trevor whispers in my ear. It's been about an hour and a half and I am more than happy to leave.

"Sure," I say and grab my purse, getting up from the table.

"Leaving already, Fults?" Someone asks. I look to see none other than Cole smirking at the two of us.

"Shove a sock in it, Burt," I snap. That guy is nothing but trouble. Neither Trevor or I like him. He pretty much tried getting with me when Trevor and I were already dating. They were best friends before the incident. Cole didn't seem to have a problem with it though.

"Oo, kitten grew some claws," Cole, still smirking, teases.

"I've always had them, what about you Cole? Grow some balls yet?" I glare at him. I hear a lot of 'burn' and 'damn' coming from our not wanted crowd.

"I've always had some, babe," he doesn't seem affected by my comment.

"Oh go fuck yourself," I growl and once again the 'burn' and 'damn' comments.

"Already do," his smirk turns into a full blown out grin and everyone is going crazy.

"Your disgusting," I say in total repulsiveness. I turn swiftly on my heel, I hear Trevor cussing and shouting at Cole as I push the restaurant doors open, my skirt swaying in the wind.

I wait for Trevor to come outside and unlock his car door. Which he does not even two seconds later.

I get in the passenger seat and slam the door shut, moments later Trevor comes in.

"Are you okay?" He asks, his voice full of concern and worry.

"Nope," I deadpan.

"Come here," Trevor instructs, holding out his arms. When I don't move fast enough Trevor uses his extreme muscle mass to pull me by the hips and sit me so I'm straddling his lap, my back against the steering wheel. "I can make you feel better."

Trevor's hands run up and down my bare thighs before rising higher and higher, to where I'm pooling in my panties.

"Here," it meant to be a question but it came out more like a demand.

"Yea," he says and moves my panties aside, sliding his fingers along my wet folds.

"Trev..." I moan and arch my back, pressing my chest against his. His lips find my ear lobe and he gently tugs at it with his teeth, making me groan.

He slowly inserts two fingers inside of me, even though it's not sex or in no way making love, it still releases a lot of tension and stress off of me.

"Faster..." I moan and he does as I say. His finger thrusting in and out of me at an irregular speed. I moan his name repeatedly before I come undone against his touch. "Thanks."

"No problem, this isn't over though," he smirks as I smile before getting off of his lap and sitting in my seat while we pull out of Armando's parking lot.

God I love him.

Yayy the first chapter is up!! I hope you guys don't think that I took to long to put this up. Some of you wanted a sequel so I just gave you what you wanted.

It's so nice to start back up the book. I hope that you guys like it.

Enjoy.

Like and comment :)