Ch 47- Buckbeak

Adelaide made her way back to the Gryffindor common room, where Harry, Hermione, and Ron were waiting for her.

"Come here, quick. There's something I have to tell," Harry said hurriedly.

"What is it?" Adelaide asked as she went over to sit on the arm of Hermione's chair. Must've been the prophecy

Harry then told them all about Trelawney's prediction about the Dark Lord rising again.

Ron looked horrified, Hermione just scoffed and Adelaide had a knowing look on her face.

"Do you think Hagrid won the trial?" Ron asked. And as if on cue Hedwig came and delivered a letter.

Hagrid's note was dry this time, no tears had splattered it, yet his hand seemed to have shaken so much as he wrote that it was hardly legible.

Lost appeal. They're going to execute at sunset. Nothing you can do.
Don't come down. I don't want you to see it.
Hagrid

Adelaide kept thinking about it, she had made a plan from the start; Pettigrew would escape.

She had agreed to only tweak the plotline a bit, hence, if that rat wouldn't escape and Moldy-Voldy wouldn't rise , the entire plot would change.

Voldemort will rises someday that is for sure, and he can only be killed by Harry, therefore Pettigrew has to escape.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they rushed onto the grounds, they were greeted by the sight of Malfoy and his goons.

"Ah! Look who's here! Come to see the show, have you?" he drawled.

"Shut up, Malfoy" Harry spat

"Or what, Potter?"

But before Harry could react, Hermione had her wand out and she was pointing it at Malfoy's face.

"Hermione! He's not worth it" Ron said holding her back and she lowered her wand.

What the trio didn't notice was that Adelaide was fuming, her hands balled into fists, her knuckles were turning white. Malfoy, however, saw this and his stupid pea brain thought that it would be a good idea to irk her some more, instead of leaving her alone. Malfoy snickered.

"Father said I could have its head. You liked it quite a bit, didn't you Gracia. Maybe I'll owl it to you." He said, a sick smirk on his face.

"How dare you! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Hermione yelled, lifting her wand again.

Smack.

The sickening crack of a nose breaking sounded. Crabbe and Goyle took a step back, frightened. Malfoy was on his knees, clutching his nose which was bleeding.

"Adelaide!" Hermione cried. Harry and Ron were still in shock to respond. Adelaide had punched Malfoy right in his face.

"Leave. Before I break more bones of yours" she said darkly. Without delay, Malfoy ran to the castle with his cronies close behind him.

Not even turning back to look at them leave, Adelaide continued to go towards Hagrid's hut.

"What was that?" Harry said, slightly dazed.

"That was bloody brilliant!" Ron said, grinning.

Adelaide didn't answer. Her anger had reduced, Malfoy did deserve an ass-kicking.