One : A letter

Enjoy reading, here's the part one. ♡♡ Please understand that this is not edited yet, so please expect some grammatical errors and such.

------

Another day, another mission.

The sun isn't even rising yet but here she is, fixing her collar and ready to go. She placed her sword on her side and get the small envelope.

She looked at it one more time. Isa itong letter na pinadala ng hari. Halatang confidential ang laman nito bagamat si Horus ang nagdala. The king's trusted messenger.

A knock on my wooden door woke me up. "Rose? Rose are you there?!" That fully woken her senses. She quickly grab her bathrobe and wore it before opening the door.

Pagbukas nya ng pintuan ay bumungad sa kanya ang isang lalaking naka cloak na itim. "Horus?" she said, as she's looking at the panting man. "What brings you here?"

"Before I answer that, can I come in? I think i'm being followed." sabi nito habang pasimpleng sumulyap sa likod.

"Yeah, of course." nilakihan nya ang bukas ng pinto at umatras. When Horus was finally inside, she locked the door and place a chair as a barricade.

Nang puntahan nya si Horus ay nakaupo na ito habang umiinom ng tsaa. Nakasabit na din ang cloak nito. She raised her eyebrow at the sight, feel at home ang loko.

"So? What's up?" she said before sitting. "It's unusual for you to be here. Especially at this hour." she grunted while looking at the clock. It's still 4am.

Horus sipped at his tea before answering. "I have a letter for you, from the king himself."

"Well, that's another unusual thing." bibihira lang magbigay ng letter ang hari sa kanyang mga knights, so this is something you wouldn't expect.

He rummage his big sling bag and pull out a black envelope. "I had a hard time bringing that here. Bakit kasi sa kakahuyan ka nakatira?!" Horus frowns at her.

She just smirked at him before carefully removing the red seal. This letter looks dangerous, to be honest. Pagkabasa nya sa nilalaman nito ay hindi nya alam ang dapat maramdaman.

Gulat? Yes, she's definitely shock as hell. Nervous? Of course. It doesn't even says why the heck she's being called there at the palace.

The letter says . . .

My dearest knight, I personally invited you, and need you here at the palace as soon as you can. This morning will be fine.

Letter signed by,
King Barō

That's the only thing that is written on the letter. I looked at the envelope and saw a gold bar with the words 'King's Invitation' written on the middle.

She sighed. "Damn. I don't wanna go to the palace. Do you think my family will be there?" she looked at Horus only to find that he's busy eating her chocolate cookies. Napakunot ang noo nya dahil sa nakita.

How did he even found those? I keep it in my secret drawer though.

She snatched the cookie jar away from him and then stands up.

"Makakaalis ka na." she smiled bago ibato sa pagmumuka nito ang cloak. She need to prepare herself, who knows what will the king say to her.