Chapter 244 A big misunderstanding!

She knew that William Walton had always been a tyrant.

However, to be so domineering that she wasn't even allowed to leave through the door was a bit too much.

Besides lying on the bed, eating and drinking, the only thing that could be allowed was to lie on the balcony, basking in the sun for a while and reading.

If she wanted to go out, William Walton had to carry her downstairs.

For five days in a row, she only got carried by him into the courtyard on Wednesday afternoon to bask in the sun for a while before having her afternoon tea.

She was angry, but could not vent it out.

After all, his glib tongue was always there to deal with her.

He had hundreds of things to say to her about what she wanted to do.

This man, she decided, had too much control over his desires.

On Saturday, Benjamin's bar opened.

This time she didn't want to go out, but he insisted on taking her with him.

She knew what he was thinking.

However, it was difficult for her to face the angry Jack Walton.

When they arrived at the bar, Jack Walton and his wife were already there.

Seeing Laura Green, Jack Walton's expression became cold.

Benjamin Walton quickly said: "Jack Walton, that … There's a private room inside. Why don't you go inside and rest for a while? "

"You want me to leave?"

Jack Walton's voice was very loud, as he berated unhappily: "What, could it be that I'm the one who has done something wrong?"

Benjamin Walton waved his hand, "No, no, no, it's me. It's me. I am afraid you get tired. "

"Do handicapped people always get tired?"

"Jack Walton, look at you …"

Carol Wright patted Benjamin Walton's shoulder: "Benjamin, go and busy yourself."

Benjamin Walton stood behind Jack Walton and thanked her by putting his hands together.

Carol Wright said to Jack Walton: "Jack, I know that you are not happy, but you know his personality. Others can't change the decision that he made. What's the use of you being angry with Benjamin? Now that the problem is not Benjamin, but William and Miss Green, what do you think? "

Jack Walton controlled the wheelchair in front of William Walton and Laura Green.

Her eyes drooped.

William Walton looked at her, took the opportunity to hold her hand, and formed an evil smile.

"Jack Walton, why have you come so early?"

"Originally, you two looked like a perfect couple, but the more I look at you now, the more I find you two to be an eyesore."

William Walton laughed: "For the sake of your mental and physical health, I can give you a suggestion. How about, ignore us. "

After he finished speaking, he said to Carol Wright: "Take care of your lover, I will bring her around."

As he spoke, he pulled on her arm and left.

The two of them walked away and she said in a soft voice, "Why should you talk like that?"

"There are some things that I can let him do, but there are some things that I can't let him do."