Chapter 356 Flower Convention!

William Walton's gaze remained sharp.

"If you dare to lie, the consequences are definitely not something you can bear."

"Yes, I understand. Actually, I was ordered by Second Master to protect Second Madam's pregnancy."

William Walton frowned, "Is Carol Wright pregnant again? How long has it been?"

Dr. Lee answered honestly, "It's been four weeks."

William Walton pondered for a moment.

Based on Carol Wright's personality, since she was able to use Laura to remove the child in her belly, she shouldn't easily bear the burden of bearing Jack Walton's children.

But now, she had gotten pregnant again in such a short period of time.

There was indeed something wrong with that.

William Walton looked at Dr. Lee once again, "If she is pregnant, why doesn't she go to the hospital?"

Dr. Lee frowned, he dodged to the side.

William Walton said coldly: "Speak."

"Second Madam ...she has been placed under house arrest by second master. "

William Walton was shocked.

"Are you sure?"

"Lord Third, I checked everything from the time we took the eggs to the time she got pregnant. She was locked in a room. Someone opened the door for me. "

"Take the eggs? You mean... Carol Wright's pregnancy this time, was caused by medical intervention? "

Dr. Lee nodded: "Yes."

William Walton pondered why Jack would do such a thing.

Could it be ...

He found out about Carol Wright's miscarriage last time, was it really caused by Carol Wright?

Based on Jack Walton's feelings for Carol Wright, even if he really did know, he should choose to forgive her.

But this time, why did he use such an extreme method?

When the Dr. Lee saw William Walton's expression, he felt extremely uneasy.

William Walton said: "Since I've seen you before, there's no need to mention this matter to anyone. In the future, if there's any other movements from Jack's side, you must report it to me."

"Yes, Mr. Walton."

William Walton waved his hand: "You can go back now."

After Dr. Lee left, William Walton called Benjamin Walton.

The call was connected, Benjamin Walton asked worriedly: "William, are you done yet?"

"Carol Wright is pregnant, Jack Walton is probably worried that something might happen, so he sent someone to look after her."

"Is it that serious? Didn't Carol Wright just miscarry not long ago, and she's pregnant again? Jack Walton is awesome. Won't it be harmful to Carol Wright's body? "

"This is a problem between the husband and wife, you don't need to meddle with it, and you're not allowed to interfere with it. Just pretend that you don't know, and don't go see Jack Walton these days, just call him if there's anything. "

Benjamin Walton sighed and nodded: "Alright, I understand."

Hanging up, William Walton sent her a message, asking if she wanted to go back to eat lunch together with him.