Chapter 290 Don't cuddle!

Why was he here?

Did he use her phone to find her again?

Heh, but … Again.

Ever since she met him, he had appeared whenever she was in a predicament.

As William Walton spoke, he had already arrived by her side and naturally wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

He looked at the woman in front of him with a pair of sharp eyes.

The woman lowered her eyes nervously and nudged the man beside her.

The man didn't dare to say anything.

William Walton said: "Young miss, prepare to receive our lawyer's letter."

The woman quickly said: "Mr. Walton, I'm sorry, I was in the wrong. I will not speak nonsense ever again."

William Walton refused to forgive her: "When you were angry at my wife just now, you didn't look this miserable."

"But just now, your wife also scolded me for being ugly."

"She was telling the truth, but you slandered her and my mother—in—law."

After William Walton finished speaking, he looked over at Laura and asked: "Are you alright?"

She looked at him, then lowered her eyes and nodded.

At this time, Judy, who had finished buying the popcorn, squeezed into the crowd.

Seeing William Walton present, her face was filled with displeasure.

After she said that, William Walton came to her side: "Laura, what's the situation?"

She whispered something in her ear.

Judy stuffed the popcorn into her hands and walked in front of the woman.

"Hey, woman, what right do you have to insult people you don't know with your mouth full of dung? I know better than you what kind of person Laura is. What you said just now was clearly slander, and slander is a form of imprisonment. Please immediately apologize to my friend. "

The woman was flustered.

Who was this person?

She and her boyfriend looked at each other, then walked over to each other with a face full of piety and said, "Miss Green, I'm sorry, I was wrong, I shouldn't be so arrogant, I won't dare to do it again, I'm just an ordinary person, I still need to work and live, can I beg you to let me go?"

Beside her, the man also hurried over, saying, "I'm sorry."

She said with a cold expression, "I am not a public figure and am not willing to accept your criticism. The rumors you have speculated about have affected my life and made me feel guilty towards my mother, so I cannot tell you that it's alright. I will not forgive you for your slander, but... I also do not wish to ruin a person's future because of my emotions. Therefore, I will!"

Laura did not make a sound, she pulled Judy along and left.

Walking to the cinema's door, Judy said unhappily: "Ah, Laura, why should we go? We're also here to watch movies and we didn't do anything shameful."

She looked at her and said, "Alright, sorry, I'm not in the mood to watch movies anymore."

Judy pouted her mouth gloomily.

She turned her head to look at William Walton, and said with a cold face: "What are you doing here, do you think you haven't added enough trouble to Laura?"