Chapter 384 Dogs can't get rid of their shit!

The eldest daughter of the Anderson's Group, Betty Anderson, was released from prison today.

On the television, the scene of Betty Anderson, wearing a mask and with her head lowered, being received by John Anderson and Helen Anderson under Nick Anderson's protection appeared.

At the side, Sabrina was still talking nonstop.

Seeing that her gaze was fixated on the television, Mia patted her hands.

She returned, and smiled at her.

Mia said that she wanted to walk with Laura and chat with her about recent developments.

Sabrina and Mark then left together.

Laura and Mia came to the field to take a walk.Mia asked: "Laura, why have you been hiding so well these past few months?"

"In order to let me rest in peace, William Walton put away my cell phone. In these few months, I have been focusing on bringing up my child."

"Then your life must be full."

"Why do you say that?"

"How can we live without a cell phone these days?"

She smiled.

That's true.

Although she knew it wasn't right to lie, but … There were some things that couldn't be explained clearly.

She changed the topic and asked: "How are you and Brother Earl doing?"

"We're progressing quite well!" she said, looking at her with an embarrassed smile.

"Oh? Looks like there's a story."

"He's my boyfriend now."

She was once again a little gossipy.

"Then the progress is really not bad. When did he confess to you?"

"Heh, I was the one who took the initiative!"

Mia said in front of her.

She said, "We saw each other at least once a week. We went to the movies together that day and I took the initiative to hold his hand. He didn't shake me off, so whenever I went out later on, I would always hold his hand. And then you know, it's easy for people to be dissatisfied, so... Once he took me home, and before I got out of the car, I sneakily kissed him … "

As she listened, she felt a surge of excitement in her heart.

"Mia, you're not bad."

"Then what do we do? We can't just keep hanging around like this forever, there has to be someone who took the initiative. Since this person can't be him, why can't I do it? If he doesn't want to, he will naturally shake me off and push me away. I will just continue to work hard. But if he didn't push me away, then I would have won. "

She gave her a thumbs—up.

She truly felt that the Mia was the true winner in her life, because she was brave enough.

"I saw you staring at the news just now in a daze. Did you not know that Betty Anderson was about to be released from prison?"

"I know she was sentenced to more than a year, but I really don't know when she will be released from prison."

"Are you still not reconciled with your family over there?"She could not help but smile, "They and I will never become family."

"I remember that you were involved with her in prison. Aren't you worried that she will cause trouble for you after she gets out?"