Chapter 376 I believe you!

Hesitating for a moment, she replied, "I miss you very much too. I'm very worried about you."

He replied, "I don't have anything to worry about. Just take good care of yourself and child, okay?"

She replied: "Alright, I plan to have Butler return to take care of you."

"I don't need the Butler here."

"I don't need him either!" she said after she finished replying.

"I hope you can listen to me regarding this matter. I will only be at ease if Butler is by your side."

William Walton hesitated for a moment, then replied: "Did Benjamin say something random in front of you?"

"Could it be … I don't even have the qualifications to know about your affairs anymore? "

He replied, "That's not what I meant. I just don't want you to worry about me. I don't want you to know how miserable I would be if I left you."

"If you don't want me to see you like this, then stop mistreating yourself. If you do, then I won't be able to rest peacefully. I beg you."

"Alright, I understand. I will take good care of myself. Don't worry."

She didn't reply with a single word, "I believe in you."

When Wal was asleep, she went downstairs.

Benjamin Walton was still there.

Seeing that he had calmed down, he got up and walked over to her side.

"How is William? When William heard your voice, did he get happier?"

She patted his shoulder, but before she could say anything, Benjamin Walton's phone rang.

Benjamin Walton looked at her and asked suspiciously: "Laura, you wouldn't have betrayed me, right?"

"That's not a betrayal, but William is too smart. When he heard I told him to take care of himself, he guessed it."

"Oh my God!"

Benjamin Walton said gloomily, "I'm finished."

As he spoke, he ran outside with his cell phone to answer the call.

"I have already told William Walton that I no longer need you to take care of me here. You don't need to come back. Just stay by William Walton's side and take care of him, I hope that you can properly advise him and help him recover. "

"Ms. Walton, don't worry. I will do my best."

"I'll wait for your good news."

"Now that I have good news, I will definitely report it to Ms. Walton in time."

Benjamin Walton was scolded, but he was in a good mood.

He told William how Laura cried when she found out he was sick.

William expressed his regret and also promised to cooperate with the doctor and receive treatment.

Butler packed his stuff and left on the same day.

This family was a lot more deserted than before.

Two months later, Benjamin Walton returned from school, and as soon as he put down his schoolbag, he went to the backyard to find Laura and Wal.

"Laura, I need to tell you something."

She looked at him and said calmly, "A good thing or a bad one."

"For Walton family, this is a good thing. For you … You may not be too interested in it!" he said, shrugging his shoulders.

" However, you are also the Walton family, and I feel that I should share this matter with you. Jack has a son. "

She replied, "Yes, it's pretty good."

"Look, I knew you wouldn't be too interested."

She looked at him and said, "Do you need to go back and congratulate them?"

"No need, I've already called Jack."

Laura nodded and did not say anything else. She turned around and continued to tease Wal.

Benjamin Walton walked over to Wal and bared his fangs at Wal: "Wal, Fourth Uncle is back."

Seeing Benjamin Walton, Wal bared his fangs and brandished his claws as he 'tore' Benjamin Walton apart to express his happiness.

Benjamin Walton picked him up and started playing with him in the courtyard.

Wal was smiling happily all the time.

Looking at this scene, she quietly sat on the chair with warmth in her heart, thinking, how great would it be if William Walton was here.

The weather gradually turned warm.

From time to time, she would take Wal to relax.

On the weekend in early April, Benjamin Walton brought the two of them to take a walk in the park.

Benjamin Walton who was at the front carrying Wal, walked quickly.

Laura followed them and looked at the little flowers by the side of the road and thought of many things.

Last year at this time in their city, there was also…

She seemed to have thought of something and suddenly stopped in her tracks.

Benjamin Walton walked out for a long distance and talked to Laura, but no one replied.

When he turned around to look, she had already been left far behind and he couldn't help but call out, "Laura."

When she heard the shout, she regained her senses and quickly ran towards the two of them.

Benjamin Walton was puzzled: "What are you thinking, why did you stop walking after walking? Are you not afraid of being lost?"

She smiled, "I'm already somewhat familiar with this place. I can't lose it."

"You really have no shame to say that you have been here for half a year. This place is so close to your home, yet you're only slightly familiar with it?"

She patted his shoulder.

"Alright, stop picking words. I have something to discuss with you."

"Go ahead."

"I'm going out for a few days. Help me bring Wal over."

"Where are you going?"

She didn't want to think too much into it, so she said, "I want to go out and relax. To change my mood and go on a solo journey."

Benjamin Walton frowned: "Can you?"

"Why can't I?"

"I'm afraid that a beauty like you will be bullied outside."

She smiled.

"Should I thank you for your praise?"

"Sure, sure."

"Alright, let's be serious now. Are you sure you can do it?"

Benjamin Walton carried Wal and raised him high up.

"No problem. Wal, we can do it. "

Benjamin threw Wal high into the air. He was extremely happy.

Benjamin Walton looked at her: "However, are you sure you can do it by yourself?"

"Don't underestimate me. Don't worry."

When she returned home, she packed her luggage.

The next morning, she took a taxi to the airport to buy a plane ticket.

After returning to her city, she did not rush out.

Instead, she found a hotel near the airport and slept soundly, adjusting the jet lag.

On the morning of the third day, after she woke up, she changed into a mask and took a taxi out.