Chp-03

Happy reading ☺️

Morning sanku woke up first and saw Aash sleeping peacefully and cuddled up with him. He kept adoring her and gave her a head kiss and got up. After sometime aash woke up and saw sanku was not there. When she was taking her phone from the side table , she saw a chit over there.
That Chit says:
Good morning honey, I left early and saw you were sleeping peacefully so I didn't woke you up and your cold coffee is kept in the fridge have it and then get ready for college. I won't be coming to college today because I am going on a date with apurva.
Take care of yourself and I will meet you in evening.
Your bestf
Sanku❤️
Aash smiled reading the chit and was feeling blessed to have him in her life. She got ready had her coffee and left for college. When she reached there unns came and hugged her and both went to the cafeteria.
In cafeteria Aktk were fighting and arsh and mnv were just making weird face looking at them and rishu was talking to addy.
As unns enter mnv got up and hugged her.
Aash:- I am also here buddy.😂
Mnv:- Ik aash😅.
Aash:- why will you look at me when you have "YOUR UNNS" after listening to her Unnav blushed and everyone else chuckled. Aash:- guys I going to attend lec .
Aktk , unnav and rishu also went with her (as they were in the same stream)
Arsh and addy were thinking where sanku was?
Soon arsh and addy also left to attend their respective lecs.
Aash directly went home without meeting anyone as she got the project which needed to be submitted day after tomorrow.
Everyone meet in cafeteria and soon left for their house.
Let's see what sanku was doing
Sanku after writing that chit he gave a forehead kiss to aash and left. He reached his house and directly went to his room. He got ready and left to pick apurva.
He reached her house and both went for shopping or should I say only apurva was shopping and sanku was paying the bills.
They had lunch together and then sanku dropped apurva at her place and left for his house. He reached his house and got freshen up and called arsh.
Arsh:- heylo
Sanku:- bolo lala
Arsh:- kaha tha tu ? College kyu nai aya? Aaj na hi tu dikha na hi apurva
Sanku :- are voh hum date pe gai the aaj
Arsh :- acha
They talked for a while and hunged up.

That's it for the chp. Hope you guys liked it and ignore the mistakes.
Next chp tomorrow.