Chp-04

Happy reading ☺️
Aash was sitting in her waiting for sanku but he didn't came. Aash sat in the balcony with chai and plugged earphones. She was enjoying her me time. At night she had her dinner and slept. Next day she got ready and went to college. She directly went to cafeteria and sat with everyone. After sometime Sanku came and hugged her but she didn't hugged him back( she wanted to show that she is angry with him because he didn't came to meet her yesterday).
Sanku:- Good morning everyone ☺️
Everyone except aash:- Good morning ☺️
Sanku:- what's wrong honey? Why are you not talking to me?
Aash:- Guys I have my lec I am going.
And she immediately left from there. Everyone was confused. But they thought sanku will manage and they also left for their respective classes. Sanku was thinking about aash and that time apurva came,
Apurva:- hey sanku
Sanku:- hi
Apurva:- what's wrong with you baby?
Sanku:- nothing
Apurva :- let's go for a drive tonight
Sanku:- umm sorry but today it won't be possible
Apurva:- why?
Sanku:- because I need to take notes from arsh and then need to spend some time with my bestf.
Apurva got angry after listening to my bestf.
Apurva:- you are always talking about her and always spend time with her. She is not your gf , I am.
Sanku:- it's not like what you are thinking. It's just that yesterday I was with you so today I am just spending sometime with aash that's not a big deal .
Apurva :- Ok fine bye Love you❤️ (she didn't say more because she knew if sanku gets angry they would end up fighting and she didn't want that coz she needed his money)
Sanku:- ya bye love you too❤️
Sanku left to attend the lecs but wasn't able to focus on studies coz he kept thinking about aash.
Soon all the lecs got over and everyone bid bye to each other except aasan and left for their house. Sanku went home and got freshnup and left for aash's house.
Aash pov:-
Yesterday I was waiting for him but he didn't came . I was not at all angry but thought to play along with him when he came to me in the college and when I didn't reply to him, he became sad and asking what happened but I ignored him and left. After college also I ignored him and now let's see if he comes or not. I know he will come and that's what makes me feel special and I love him. Yes you heard it right I know that I love him more than a friend but can't say anything because he don't love me more than a friend . He loves apurva and I am happy seeing him happy. Currently I am sitting in balcony enjoying me time just then the door open and sanku enters a big smile appears on my face but I didn't show.
Sanku:- Hey honey
Aash:- hi
Sanku:- what's wrong with you ? Why are you ignoring me?
Aash:- nothing
Sanku:- cm'on tell me
Aash:- you didn't meet me yesterday .
Sanku remembers he told aash he will meet her in the evening.
Sanku:-so sorry honey I completely forgot.
Aash:-........

That's it for the chp. Hope you all liked it .
For the next chp who ever is reading pls do atlest one comment if you are liking the ff.