Chp-06

Happy reading ☺️
Unnav were spending their time. And now let's see about AkTk:
Aktk were on terrace. Ashi was standing and tk has back hugged her. Tk kissed on her cheek and made his grip tight. Their was silence but that silence was of peace.
That silence was broke by Ashi.
Ashi:-Tanzu everyone will go in different line like sanku is taking CA, arsh is taking IT . Unns , mnv and we are going to study for Doctor. Aash and addy are going for engineering and rishu in photography.
Group will break tanzu how we will spend time?
Tanzu:- You are wrong ashu. Sab alag ho rahe hai but hum milte rahe ge and time bhi spend kare ge so itna sad maat ho.
He turned her around and hugged her tightly. Ashi then parted the hug after sometime and they had a eye contact and tk without wasting time captured her lips. Both were kissing each other passionately. Soon they broke the kiss and ashi was blushing hard so she immediately hugged him.
Then they left for canteen.
Let's see what everyone else was doing:
Sanku was with Apurva and Aash with Addy,Arsh and Rishab. (I won't give more about Apurva and Sanku).
Last days got over and soon everyone parted their ways just to study but they were in contact with each other especially Aasan.
Days passed and Sanku was getting busy due to his study(CA mei bahot padh na padta hai islye) and was not able to give apurva that much time that he used to give. Aash understood and she used talk to him at night only and she won't disturb him whole day.
Apurva was getting angry because she nedded money for shopping and sanku always told her that he is studying or he is busy.
Days were going pretty normal but
One day.........

That's it for the chp.
Hope you liked it and I know it's a bit boring and short but aage dhamaka for sure. And also I forgot to tell that this is a short story so it will end soon.