Chp:-07

Happy reading ☺️
One day....
Apurva called Sanku as it was sunday and asked him to meet her in the garden at 6 in the evening. Sanku agreed.

In evening Sanku reached garden on time and was waiting for Apurva.Soon apurva came and they sat on the bench.
Apurva:- Hey after a long time
Sanku:- yeah ik and can't help study comes first (sanku was falling out of love).
Apurva:- Can we go shopping and then dinner? If you are free.
Sanku:- umm sorry but won't be able to come as after a long time I am going to meet aash.
Apurva got angry and started shouting.
Apurva:- what the hell!! Everytime you just talk about aash and you are always with her. She is such a bitch that she is coming in between us.
Sanku got angry and shouted .( phele hi bola tha sanku is possessive about aash)
Sanku:- Enough of you. I am breaking up with you right away and how dare you talk about aash like that. You know what she is way better than you. She is not like you. You are a gold digger.
Sanku left from there and was crying and reached aash's house.

Aash opens the door and found sanku in worst condition. She immediately hugged him and tried to calm him but he was continuously crying.
Aash made him drink water. He soon stooped crying.
Aash:- what's wrong sanku? Why are you crying so much.
Sanku told everything and again tears started to roll down.
Aash:- sanku jo hogaya voh hogaya. Now you need to focus on your carrier and you need to make your parents proud. And you need to show her that you loved her but that doesn't mean you will leave your studies for her.
She cupped her face and made him understand. Sanku understood and he stopped crying and both went to aash's room and slept. (Aash used to stay alone because her parents stays in delhi).
Sanku:- Yeh you are right aash. Thank you for always understanding me and being with me as my SUPPORT SYSTEM. Thank you soo much.

From next day Sanku shifted to aash's house. Now both used to stay together.

2 years passed:
Aash and Addy completed Engineering.
AkTk and Unnav were doctors.
Arsh has completed his studies in IT.
Rishu was a famous photographer.
Sanku has given the last final exam of CA. Let's see what his reslut came.

That's it for the chp. Hope you liked it. Apurva ki finally exit. Now let's see if Sanku has passed or failed? And next chp in evening.