Chp-05

Happy reading ☺️
Aash:-.....
Sanku:-I am sorry(made this face🥺)
Aash:- I forgive you but you need to buy me ice cream and take me for a long drive.
Sanku chuckled at her cuteness
Sanku:- Sure let's go.
Aash:- yayyyyyy
Sanku quickly hugged her and whispered I miss u. Listening to this a shiver ran in aash's body. She was blushing but she didn't show it to sanku. Aash changed and they left for having ice cream and log drive.
Next day:
Sanku was getting ready when his phone rang he saw the name and immediately picked it up. On call
Sanku:- Heylo love
Apurva:- hey. Umm can you pick me up for college?
Sanku:- Sure .
Sanku left to pick apurva. He reached there and called her, soon she came and both left for the college. When they reached college Apurva help Sanku's forearm and entered the college. Behind sanku and apurva aash was walking , they both didn't knew about aash. They went to cafeteria and sanku went to damnfam and apurva went to her friends after kissing sanku on cheek. Aash saw that and immediately left for her class.
Aash pov:
I reached college and saw apurva and sanku entering the college but apurva was holding his forearm and entering. I was a bit upset but then I brushed my thoughts but in canteen she kissed sanku on cheeks ,I got more upset and immediately left for my lec. Everyone saw me going. I was feeling bad and was not able to control my feelings about him. When I was in deep thoughts sanku came in front of me and hugged me.
Aash:- oye leave me , I am getting late.
Sanku:- I am not leaving you until I get my morning hug.
Aash smiled a little and hugged him back. And then left for her lec.

Like this few months pass and now it was their last few days left of 12th.
Let's see what damnfam is doing:
Unnav:-
They were in the backyard of the college sitting on the bench and mnv has side hugged unns and kissed her forehead.
Mnv:- Our last year is getting over then we need to study for different lines and all will get busy (he was sad)
Unns (she knew he was sad):- mnv I know but everyone has to focus on their carriers as well right?
Mnv:- yeah ik
Unns:- and why are you worried we will meet and chill not everyday but atlest a week.
Mnv :- yeah you are right.
Unns:- so now don't get sad and enjoy last few days.
With that mnv pulled unns more closer and leaned to kiss her, she saw and immediately closed her eyes . Mnv chuckled at her cuteness and without wasting time captured her lips and kissed with full passion and love. After a long kiss they pulled back and unns was panting hard and mnv was adoring her.

This was it for the chp. Hope you all liked it. If you liked it then pls vote.

My story is on top 3 in #ashma just in 1 day

My story is on top 3 in #ashma just in 1 day.I am so happy right now. Ik this story is not about them but then to thank you so much guys. Will try to update one more chp but not sure. Once again thank you.