2

We will need to go back up on the past...

Back in four years ago
(you and Lucien at 20 years old)

"Ah, ma'am, might you need my help carrying these bags for you?"

That got attention of a black haired guy who was searching for something on the shelf. He saw a (skin color) guy helping an old woman out with the bags, 'Oh... he's helping her out. What a kind guy.'

But Lucien ended up analyzing over a stranger since he felt he got drawn to him despite they both are total strangers. Somehow Lucien recognizes him from somewhere though he couldn't see his face properly since his back was facing Lucien.

Lucien knew that stranger doesn't work at the convenience store as they're in since he didn't wear a uniform but wore a casual outfit, like the (hair color) guy was wearing an unbuttoned red shirt with black checkers on them, (color) T-shirt underneath, the sleeves were folded up at his elbows. Black pants, (color) sneakers, and a (color) backpack.

Lucien had to admit that the guy looked so handsome and was probably at last 186 cm tall (you're gonna be tall in this story) while Lucien is 175 cm short.

A tall guy had a nice shape of athletic body since his thin shirt exposed his muscles apparently that he usually works out or plays some sport such as football or basketball or baseball.

'That's kinda...' Lucien thought to himself, blushing whilst spying on them. '... hot.'

"O, thank you for the help, you handsome young man!"

"It's ok, ma'am. Do you need any more help?"

"Na, it's alright for now. I ain't gonna break my spine and end the world!"

"Hahaha, I see..."

The gentleman then turned to a way where Lucien could finally see his face clearly.

That left Lucien gasp in shock when the attractive (skin color) guy was glancing up at him.

'Wait! That's the same guy who I always see at the park and walk on the same way!'

His heart fluttered.

His face got hot.

'No way...' The black eyed guy covered his open mouth by his hand in shock and hid himself behind the shelf instantly.

Lucien placed his hand on his chest that was drumming by his heart behind his ribcage as if the cold water poured on him that got his heart race.

'Our... our eyes met...' Lucien's flushed face grew hotter as he thought of the scene that happened a few seconds ago.

'I can't believe that I'm crushing on a guy who I've seen frequently for two months already!' The black eyed Lucien shut his eyes trying to calm his heartbeat.

——————

It's been two weeks since the encounter happened... Lucien couldn't help but want to chase after him and eventually stalked him.