19

"(Name)~ aahn~!" You turned to Lucien's advance where his mouth was open, asking you to feed him with fries.

You two were sitting at one of the buffets on the beach and eating your food. Lucien became too insistent on making a romantic approach ever since you wore just in swimming trunk, half naked and your abs and muscles showing to the public eye.

Of course it would get ladies drooling and ogling on someone else's body like that, as far to approach you and ask you with an obvious ulterior motive. The poor boy also did get approached by some ladies but the most flocked to you because of your height and some weird obsession with your veiny forearms.

They came off too weird. They saw your big hands, kinda thick fingers and then asked you about it. You explained simply about your usual workout by pull-ups and chin-ups at home, it increased your grip strength and did work on your hands, arms and back muscles.

It was apparent that they had no clue what the fuck you were talking about since they would just giggle, touch their hair or whatever the hell was with lashes diabolically fluttering.

You've never thought that rather getting Lucien doing that to you would ever cross over your mind. Now, if it was Lucien, being a stuttering and blushing mess while trying to hit on you, the picture in your head was so much better than dealing with those weird women.

It would've been kinda cute to see him being a dumb pickle as he is but he would at least listen and be really interested whenever it comes to you. He is going to make sure to memorize every single words and take them for it, learn about it if he has little knowledge of it so he can always be with you. He does all of these things because all he needs in his life to be able function is you.

Alright, he's always too horny for no reason, a bit dumb sometimes, and has many weird fetishes towards you but he's at least cute. And your only faithful boyfriend.

Those women wouldn't ward off when noticing your disinterest and you hadn't said much after you passionately explained your workout as your hobby, only to be constantly interrupted by their stubborn motives. You decided to say less and let them dig their own graves for themselves in humiliation.

After they dropped out of their whatever-the-fuck-that-was talk with your long silence, you internally bombed them by saying "I'm gay I have a boyfriend."

At first they were grinning as if you hadn't said that and slipped up as a joke.

"Ahaha, you're so funny... he's humorous as well!!" They were looking at each other excitedly.

Until...

"I'm not kidding." Your deadpan and the way you stared at them were to finish them.

They stared back at you in confusion for a moment and then finally soaked the information in.

You weren't joking.

An old blind man could even tell from two miles far away.

"Attaboy, women! That real boy ain't sayin' some dogshit!"

Their face dramatically fell and was replaced with embarrassment "Ah... I'm- I'm sorry..."

"... Yeh." You just flatly hummed in response looking like you wanna end the conversation so bad, it was too obvious to them. Please walk away now.

They looked absolutely disappointed and heartbroken.

Kinda reminds me of a meme "holy shit you fucking killed her dude"

The boyfriend excuse was a way to make them piss off somewhere else but a part of it didn't make you feel guilty for saying it because it was true. Lucien is your boyfriend. You care about him but just couldn't bring yourself to be all mushy with Lucien cause he used to be your stalker.